Delete Thread

Oh heck yea! I'm following along because people don't review Universal food enough and I'm so here for it

I want to know which steak was the best ! I have been to Shula’s and The Palm but not STK . One oF our favorites is Capital Grille . Looking forward to reading your dining reviews.

Did you get the beignets at Another Broken Egg ? My family loves those .

And OMG the shakes at Toothsome’s. I went for the first time last month and can’t wait to go back

You know I'm not gonna miss this one. I don't know too much about US food, but I'm totally ready to order whatever those big plates of food are in front of you.

I'm very new to trying poutine, but will be trying more the next time I'm near a restaurant that serves it since I loved the one I tried. I love the Gouda cheese on the starbucks sandwich. I haven't had it in a long time, I didn't realize it had been taken off the menu. Glad it's back. I went to the Polite Pig once and had a great meal, definitely going back there in the future.

Aw, it's poutine and I's one year anniversary :lovestruc We're very happy.
So happy for the two of you! I see a very long future ahead together :laughing: ;) But for real... poutine is amazing and we should see WAY more of it in NY than we do :sad2:

Like I've mentioned before we have a serious lack of poutine around here, and even when we travel I have trouble finding places with poutine on the menu. (I know some places have "takes" on poutine, but to me a lot of those are just fries with stuff on top which can be good, but I also wouldn't call it poutine).
Yeah, you need to get proper cheese curds for the best poutine! Or just enough melty cheese you can't tell the difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!