Living the DLuxe Life-Sep 2019 (Universal & WDW DTR)-Completed 12/27

:rotfl: As a frequent solo traveler, I have to say that I often find myself getting very invested in the saga of other families :rotfl2:

It’s just so interesting:rotfl: Like watching a lunch time themed soap opera.

I'm really bummed I failed to try this. Although I have to say that I wasn't holding out great expectations for it given what you said - party snack made in massive quantities. But I've consistently heard amazing reviews of this and have been kicking myself for ONLY trying the pumpkin milkshake on my MNNSHP night :sad2: I'll do better next time :thumbsup2

Yeah after the Villains party I didn’t go in with high expectations either, but I was pleasantly surprised. I hope they back again so you can try it!

Another great trip, Raeven! And I'm so happy that you shared it with us again. Already looking forward to the next! :goodvibes

Aw thank you!

Well, looks like I came back just in time for your wrap up.

Great dinning report as always!

:laughing: You did

Thank you!

Enjoying your review and pics very much, thank you!

Aw thank you!

Thank you so much for your trip report. I loved the wrap up at the end with the best/worsts. Look forward to hearing more from your future trips!

Another great report. I really want to try some more of your Universal adventures. I am disappointed that you had such a bad experience at La Hacienda. It is one of my favorites.

Can't wait for the next report.

Another great report. I really want to try some more of your Universal adventures. I am disappointed that you had such a bad experience at La Hacienda. It is one of my favorites.

Can't wait for the next report.

Thank you! Universal has some really good places. I was disappointed in La Hacienda too. The service was great and our apps were really good, but I expected the food to be better than it was. It was one I was really looking forward to.

Great wrap up! I need to go catch up on your TR still!

Thank you! I still haven't wrapped that up yet so you have some time!

Amazing report as always!!!!!! I haven't gotten to it in my report yet but we tried Shula's on our trip and it was everything you said it was. Not sure we'll ever return to Yachtsman again.

And in a random coincidence I'd also share that as I read your review of Mykos we are cooking dinner and have gnocchi and bolognese! Schools and work closed early for snow today so I started cooking the sauce as soon as I got home and Casey and Jason just made some homemade gnocchi. T minus 10 minutes until dinner and hopefully its as good as the one you had

Amazing report as always!!!!!! I haven't gotten to it in my report yet but we tried Shula's on our trip and it was everything you said it was. Not sure we'll ever return to Yachtsman again.

Thank you! I knew you’d love it! It really is the best steak we’ve ever had at Disney. I know the feeling, we did try Yachtsman once, but I’d rather go to Shula’s.

And in a random coincidence I'd also share that as I read your review of Mykos we are cooking dinner and have gnocchi and bolognese! Schools and work closed early for snow today so I started cooking the sauce as soon as I got home and Casey and Jason just made some homemade gnocchi. T minus 10 minutes until dinner and hopefully its as good as the one you had

That’s funny :rotfl: I hope you’re gnocchi was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!