*~*Lizby's Fairy Tale Wedding PJ/TR*~* - Day Seven FINALLY

Aw thank you i am slowly reading my whole way through your whole PJ/TR you look so beautiful in your wedding and your pics gorgoues

did you have an escape wedding and were you pleased with the service you received i have read on mousewedding.com that you dont receive great interaction with your planner and that is was very unpersonal

Thank you for the compliments! We did have an escape wedding and we were very pleased with the service. Our planner, Tanis, was very quick to respond to any questions we had and was just wonderful.

I have just finished reading your whole TR i love the dress you wore on your cruise

and how much fun it must have been on the monorail on the front :D

i love your wedding

Liz,

I just wanted to say thank you! DF and I have been having a really hard time with our home wedding idea to the point where we were miserable planning it. Df got the idea in his head about the escape weddings because he's known i'd always wanted to get married in Disney. He asked me to do alittle research on the escape wedding and when i searched it on the boards you and Lynn's TR came up. We looked at both of your pictures and thats when we decided to say Hell with the home wedding we're escaping to disney!:banana: I thanked Lynn and now i wanted to thank you! ever since DF saw the pics of you guys in all your wedding attire on the monorail its been all he's thought about!

Thank you so much!
-Katie

I have just finished reading your whole TR i love the dress you wore on your cruise

and how much fun it must have been on the monorail on the front :D

i love your wedding

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner, I just saw it today. Thank you for your kind words :) Our wedding was amazing and I wish I could relive it again! I'm sure yours will be one of the best days of your life as well!

Liz,

I just wanted to say thank you! DF and I have been having a really hard time with our home wedding idea to the point where we were miserable planning it. Df got the idea in his head about the escape weddings because he's known i'd always wanted to get married in Disney. He asked me to do alittle research on the escape wedding and when i searched it on the boards you and Lynn's TR came up. We looked at both of your pictures and thats when we decided to say Hell with the home wedding we're escaping to disney!:banana: I thanked Lynn and now i wanted to thank you! ever since DF saw the pics of you guys in all your wedding attire on the monorail its been all he's thought about!

Thank you so much!
-Katie

Hi Katie! I'm so glad that my TR has helped you. I hope you are as happy with your decision to have an Escape wedding as my DH and I were. Riding on the monorail was such an awesome experience!

WOW!!! I just found your trip report this evening and spent the last 3 hours reading it! Your wedding was just beautiful and you and your honey look absolutely perfect together. I loved all of your pictures and your dress and flowers were knock outs! Thank you for sharing your amazing journey!

On a side note: Correct me if I'm wrong here...but don't you have a few days of your honeymoon left to post still? :rotfl: I would love to hear the rest...however, I totally understand that time creeps up on you. (I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary and still haven't started my trip report! :confused3)

Anna Marie

WOW!!! I just found your trip report this evening and spent the last 3 hours reading it! Your wedding was just beautiful and you and your honey look absolutely perfect together. I loved all of your pictures and your dress and flowers were knock outs! Thank you for sharing your amazing journey!

On a side note: Correct me if I'm wrong here...but don't you have a few days of your honeymoon left to post still? :rotfl: I would love to hear the rest...however, I totally understand that time creeps up on you. (I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary and still haven't started my trip report! :confused3)

Anna Marie

Thanks! Yes, I did skip a few days on my TR, but it has been so long now that I don't even remember what we did on those days! :lmao: The most interesting stuff has already been posted, but I can tell you were paying attention to notice that I didn't finish! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter