Lloyds pharmacy

epcot1stfave

DIS Veteran
Are the Lloyds pharmacy lateral flow tests accepted for travel to the states. I know that they are the same as antigen just wondering if the wording on the certificate says antigen.
Thanks Michael

Yes they are fine for travel to USA, however, people seem to have been having issue with Lloyds, appointments being cancelled, no tests etc etc.

If you can see if you can use Boots instead.

Thanks, I had read of some poor service at some of the Lloyds pharmacy. They would be easier for me as they have a branch quite close, whereas the nearest Boots that does the test is a half hour drive. May just pop up to the airport as same distance.
Thanks Michael

You can also do virtual appointments I believe (not sure on the company as haven't looked into much)

Thanks Sarah, not all that keen on virtual appointments as not very tech savvy. Try to avoid having to download apps as much as I can.
I can never remember passwords for all them, I may have to see, hopefully the required test might be dropped by May.
Regards Michael

Thanks Sarah, not all that keen on virtual appointments as not very tech savvy. Try to avoid having to download apps as much as I can.
I can never remember passwords for all them, I may have to see, hopefully the required test might be dropped by May.
Regards Michael

Don't blame you! I'm living in hope by May things might have loosened around testing but who knows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter