LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received their emailed tickets from LMTC since the shutdown? I was supposed to be in Disneyland this week and just realized today that I never received my park tickets.
You might want to try contacting Betty before she leaves LMTC -- I think 6/15/20 was the deadline? But first, check your spam folder. Someone here posted that they hadn't received anything, then went back to check their junk/spam folder... and there were the tickets!

We received our park tickets about 15 days ago! I made a request through Betty and their customer service department to send us the tickets. It took a couple weeks and a lot of Betty's help (thanks Betty!!), but I did get them.
Glad i was able to help.. its been a struggle here.... i hope you are all holding up this too shall pass.. have fun yall

Glad i was able to help.. its been a struggle here.... i hope you are all holding up this too shall pass.. have fun yall
Thank you very much for checking in with us here! So glad to hear from you. I can't imagine how challenging things must be for you right now. Hang in there and please know that we are sending good thoughts and much appreciation your way.

Thank you very much for checking in with us here! So glad to hear from you. I can't imagine how challenging things must be for you right now. Hang in there and please know that we are sending good thoughts and much appreciation your way.
Thank you for that,,,I think of you all constantly and i just cant imagine how this will ever be the same again... I have gotten so sick over this with super anxiety and stress... but i take day by day... to all that have reached out.. thank you its always nice to hear from my wonderful guests...
best of luck to you all and remember if you want to reach out to me here is always a great way ...

Has anyone had any issues receiving their tickets? Our trip was scheduled for May 19 and we still have not received our tickets.
I am sorry for this inconvenience. but you are not the only one that hasnt received their tickets. due to the pandemic and everything that has been going on they stopped distributing the tickets because the parks were closed. now if you are still wanting the tickets and you purchased them through either myself or another agent at LMTC just email them and let them know that you still want the tickets and just know that they are non refundable if issued ... thank you and hope this helps. remember

Don't Let Anything or Anyone Dim Your Light...

I purchased 4 - 5 day parkhoppers in January. I received the voucher. If our trip is cancelled (July 9 - 16), can I receive a refund? Or is it better to just request the tickets?

I purchased 4 - 5 day parkhoppers in January. I received the voucher. If our trip is cancelled (July 9 - 16), can I receive a refund? Or is it better to just request the tickets?
If you dont think you will make it there before Jan of 2021 then request the refund... if you do plan on visiting i would keep the tickets and ask for the e-tickets to be sent to you stating in an email that you want the tickets and understand that they are non refundable if they are issued out to you.

If you dont think you will make it there before Jan of 2021 then request the refund... if you do plan on visiting i would keep the tickets and ask for the e-tickets to be sent to you stating in an email that you want the tickets and understand that they are non refundable if they are issued out to you.
Thank you!

I am sorry for this inconvenience. but you are not the only one that hasnt received their tickets. due to the pandemic and everything that has been going on they stopped distributing the tickets because the parks were closed. now if you are still wanting the tickets and you purchased them through either myself or another agent at LMTC just email them and let them know that you still want the tickets and just know that they are non refundable if issued ... thank you and hope this helps. remember

Don't Let Anything or Anyone Dim Your Light...
Betty, thank you for the reply. I've actually been working with you on this. You've been a fantastic help. I'm sure we'll have it all resolved very soon. It's going to be a huge loss to this board when you are done with LMTC.

Hey Betty! I've sent you an email, and just wanted to make sure you saw it. :) We'd like to get a refund on the tickets we purchased back in January.

@babeblews Betty, you are fantastic and we are super sad to see that you are being affected adversely by these challenging times. You truly are the best and such a huge asset to LMTC. I sent you an email last week as well as an email to customer service, but I have not heard back. I just wanted to check and see if you saw it. I have also been trying to call the customer service line, but all I get is hold music.

I hope to hear from you or someone soon. Thanks!!!!

We have purchased tickets from LMTC for our trip in mid September and have a voucher, would it be wise to request our tickets now due to DL potentially restricting who can purchase? Or are we guaranteed our tickets because we have a voucher?

Thank you.

Hi Betty - just sent you an email as not received my refund yet for our 6 tickets that were booked for June 27th -

As we cannot use before Jan 2021 then we need refunding

Thanks

Sam

@babeblews -- I also had sent you an email last week on Tuesday about my refund request and hadn't heard anything back. Are our emails coming through okay?

I want to publicly thank Betty for the excellent service she has provided, even after she technically was furloughed. Due to this crazy virus, I had to ask for a refund on a voucher and she assisted with that and today I was informed the full amount had been refunded to my credit card.

I want to publicly thank Betty for the excellent service she has provided, even after she technically was furloughed. Due to this crazy virus, I had to ask for a refund on a voucher and she assisted with that and today I was informed the full amount had been refunded to my credit card.

How long did the entire refund process take for you? I've been waiting about 6 weeks for the refund to show up on my credit card.

How long did the entire refund process take for you? I've been waiting about 6 weeks for the refund to show up on my credit card.

It was 6 weeks and 2 days from the time I got the email from Betty that the request had been made. I heard nothing during that time but I never tried to contact them because I thought 6-8 weeks was a reasonable amount of time to allow given the state of things. It is my understanding that they have to return the tickets to Disney to get their refund before they can complete the process and Disney has not been swift with their side of it.

@babeblews Betty, you are fantastic and we are super sad to see that you are being affected adversely by these challenging times. You truly are the best and such a huge asset to LMTC. I sent you an email last week as well as an email to customer service, but I have not heard back. I just wanted to check and see if you saw it. I have also been trying to call the customer service line, but all I get is hold music.

I hope to hear from you or someone soon. Thanks!!!!
sorry for the late reply has this issue been address yet... If not reach out to me again via email... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter