Load $40 Amazon Cash...Get a Bonus $10

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
I haven't seen this posted but I noticed the offer on my Amazon account this morning. Load $40 Amazon Cash (Not the same as purchasing an Amazon gift card!!!) and receive a bonus of $10 Amazon Cash, which can be used toward any products shipped and sold by Amazon. You need to add the $40 by 12/31/2018 and the bonus credit expires on 01/31/2019. Amazon Cash can be added at participating CVS, GameStop or 7-Eleven Stores.

I have a rewards credit card linked to my RetailMeNot account and earned $2 at RMN for the purchase at CVS plus 2% cash back on the credit card for a pharmacy transaction. Not a bad deal considering that I shop on Amazon a lot.

I haven't seen this posted but I noticed the offer on my Amazon account this morning. Load $40 Amazon Cash (Not the same as purchasing an Amazon gift card!!!) and receive a bonus of $10 Amazon Cash, which can be used toward any products shipped and sold by Amazon. You need to add the $40 by 12/31/2018 and the bonus credit expires on 01/31/2019. Amazon Cash can be added at participating CVS, GameStop or 7-Eleven Stores.

I have a rewards credit card linked to my RetailMeNot account and earned $2 at RMN for the purchase at CVS plus 2% cash back on the credit card for a pharmacy transaction. Not a bad deal considering that I shop on Amazon a lot.
Is this still good? I can only find an offer for new users.

Never mind! I figured it out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter