Locals, please share how you tour.

... We also go to the Downtown Disney AMC whenever there is a movie we want to see...

We do this, too, with the last show of the night. It is so fun to end an afternoon in the parks with dinner and a movie. (Sometimes there is an AP discount, so be sure to ask when you buy your tickets.)

We do this, too, with the last show of the night. It is so fun to end an afternoon in the parks with dinner and a movie. (Sometimes there is an AP discount, so be sure to ask when you buy your tickets.)

Does seeing a movie validate 1 or 2 extra hours of parking?

2. You can only have a maximum of 4 hours of free parking. You can't stack validation from a movie plus a sit down restaurant, for example.

Thank you! That's terrific! I am loving the $7 tickets before 11 am deal; we could do that then eat lunch, perfect afternoon.

Thank you! That's terrific! I am loving the $7 tickets before 11 am deal; we could do that then eat lunch, perfect afternoon.

The best part is, the movies are never crowded in the morning because it's Disneyland and people are at the parks! You can show up 5 min before the movie and have plenty of seats to choose from. We watched Cars 3 on opening Saturday with maybe 20 other people in our theater.

The best part is, the movies are never crowded in the morning because it's Disneyland and people are at the parks! You can show up 5 min before the movie and have plenty of seats to choose from. We watched Cars 3 on opening Saturday with maybe 20 other people in our theater.

It didn't occur to me they would have shows before 11 am. I'm silly excited to be a local again. :woohoo: I told the family that I still want to use our DVC or get a hotel for the weekend sometimes. The best of both worlds.

It didn't occur to me they would have shows before 11 am. I'm silly excited to be a local again. :woohoo: I told the family that I still want to use our DVC or get a hotel for the weekend sometimes. The best of both worlds.

Usually 10am is the first showtime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter