Location request for 1 person at Pop Century

firefly_ris

DIS Veteran
Hey all. On our upcoming trip in February, my husband is getting there 1 day ahead of the rest of us and will be staying overnight at Pop (we check in at CBR the following day). It will just be him, and I think he would probably like to be fairly close to the food court and bus stop (if he wants to head to Springs to a bar or something). I dont think the pool will be important, nor the view. He is booked standard. We have never been there before so I don't really have a clue. Any suggestions?

I feel like when I stayed in the 50s it wasn't that far a walk...but that was an eternity ago and I didn't book the rooms, so I don't even know what room type we were in. Touringplans has a decent map of the layout though

The last time I stayed there I think I had booked preferred, and was in the 70s.

The 90s section is close to the bus stop/food court when you take into consideration the fact that you can cut through the parking lot to get there.

Perfecto thanks.

And yes I know requests are just that, requests. Never hurts to throw a fax out though.

Perfecto thanks.

And yes I know requests are just that, requests. Never hurts to throw a fax out though.
I don’t Know about POP specifically, but most Resorts do not read faxes.
You best bet is to call the main reservation line and have them note the request on his reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter