Loews members at Portofino!!!!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
I have a quick question. For my next trip, I have a bay view king room. What would be an upgrade from here as part of the Loews perks? suite???? Also, has anyone had an experience where you were upgraded or offered an upgrade for $35, etc. and what did you get?

Hi Spidey,

Thats all a matter of what level of Loews first. After the bayview an upgrade using lowes first program (blue) would be a deluxe poolview. However it all depends on who checks you in and the hotels occupancy level as to what will really happen. Also what rate you booked at. I have had the best luck at Portofino with upgrades of all 3 properties. They really do aim to please when they can. The suites here are wonderful! At check in I would just ask if there is a possibility of a suite upgrade and let them offer what they can. Have your anniversary and wifes b-day noted in your reservation and just maybe you will be pleasantly surprised! The deluxe poolviews are beautiful and spacious and I would ask for a villa location with a balcony or terrace. Good Luck! :)

Thank you Jessica!!! I knew you would have an answer. I will definitely make mention of that and also I did note our anniversary/wife's birthday on our reservation.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter