log cabins question..

belly_uk

Earning My Ears
We're staying in a login cabins for two weeks, to get us from the airport to FW we're using Tiffany Towncars.. So, my question. When 5 of us turn up with luggage and groceries, any idea how we get from the repception to the cabin?? (I dont much fancy walking..!)

Thanks..

The Towncar will drop you off at the Reception outpost. When you check in, just tell them you need transportation to your cabin. When we did this, they took us in a van and carried the luggage in (with/for) us. If you arrive early, you can leave your luggage and go have fun then go to your cabin later.

Have a great time!

Barbara
169 days to go

Many thanks Barbara thats very useful. One less thing for me to worry about anyway ;)

Graham
10 days to go!

I really recommend you look in to getting a golf cart to get around the resort.

The resort is extremely spread out and it's hard to time the bus transportation to do things like go to the pier to catch the fireworks, get groceries, tour the resort or catch the boat to the MK.
Crowsie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter