London Heathrow to Tokyo Haneda - which airline?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Looking for some advice please :goodvibes

We have three options - ANA, British Airways or Japan Airlines. We'll be flying Economy class.

Nothing much to split in terms of cost, times, baggage allowance etc, so my questions is really mostly about reliability and in flight experience - are they also much of a muchness, or would you recommend one in particular and why?

If you can, I'd take ANA or JAL. Japanese airlines are wonderful, and have the best service for international flights. I personally prefer ANA over JAL, but honestly they're both fantastic. Never had issue with delays, flight attendants are wonderful, food is good, lots of movies- you really can't go wrong!

Thanks for the advice, decided to go with ANA as they were highest on the best airlines list, and we can collect Virgin flying club miles through them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter