London/Paris ABD discussion?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Will there be any discussion on the ABD London/Paris trip Pete, Kevin and John just took? I'd love to hear about it.

We were lucky enough to be on the trip and I can say it was an amazing trip!The itinerary was everything you could hope for in exploring these two amazing cities with plenty of on your own time.We are still gushing about all of our adventures on the trip are so glad that we got to share them with other Disers.

Thank you! Listening to Michael's podcast now. Are there any trip reports or pictures that those of us who didn't go can view?

My wife and I were both on this trip and it was amazing. I cannot say enough good things about it. The hotels we stayed in were fantastic. Getting to visit the Tower of London and visit the Royal Jewels before they opened to the public was so great. In Paris our guides were able to get us tickets to visit the
Eiffel tower at night. What an amazing adventure to see Paris lit up at night. Our trip was not over either with Paris we were lucky enough through John & Kevin to get a Disneyland Paris visit for 2 days. What an amazing and beautiful park. We had the most amazing guides in Stephanie & Jennae.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!