Long Stay Campers Advice Needed....

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
GUYS, HERE IS THE DEAL...
ok, finally got them dern CODES discounts for 03.
CRO person worked on my34 day reservation for 30 minutes...
yes, I GOT MOST OF THAT AT THE DISCOUNT code, but had to takes 5 additional resv. nos.....AND deposits....
after talking to several reps and ft. wildernes outpost...they
said to go into the outpost, ALL SIX NUMBERS HAVE BEEN verified.
and I should not have to keep getting moved to different sites....
do any of you have experience with this kinda thing...
you know, I WONDER IF IT WAS WORTH IT....
OH BLA DE O BLA DA , BABY LIFE GOES ON.........
SPINNER

Well, I wish I could stay for 34 days:smooth:

While I have never done it, many have said they have. I would probably suggest a fax to the reception outpost 2 days before arrival giving them an idea of which loop you would like and reminding them that you have multiple back to back reservations.

Fort Wilderness #'s

Phone - 407-824-2900
Fax - 407-824-3508

Fort Wilderness Fun Facts and Information

Have fun ºOº ºOº ºOº ºOº

thanks, for the reply...
never stayed at FW more than 2 weeks.....
this is my longest single vacation EVER....we may cut it shorter and have to remember to do so 5 days in advance of my last registration date....
think I WILL GET HOME SICK even though it may be very cold and snowy back home....we shall see....perhaps go further south after I Have had enough of FW...
BUT just got this new RV and hubby wants to stay long as p
ossible.....SPINNER...................................

We have stayed for 42 days at FW before. It took 6 ressies to get all the proper discount codes, but we were able to stay on the same site the entire time. They are very accomodating at FW and it is very much worth the effort you put into securing the discounts ..... just a few extra trips to the outpost for paperwork!

for the info...question...did you get bored at FW for 42 days....
or homesick....
we were going to for a shorter stay, then drive to the keys...but open roads forum threads seem to indicate the keys, especially key west are so crowded and campgrounds like sardines...and 70 bucks per, will stay at disney..
been going to disneyworld since oct of 72, and still not tired of it.......like to hike and bike and paddle, so I WILL BE BUSY......
spinner.............................................................

Oh wonderful to be able to stay at FW for a month. We arrive a week from Sat. so will see you there. Definitely fax the front desk a few days before your arrival and let them know you have several continuing reservations. Note the dates & resv #s. I am sure they will find a site you can stay in for your entire stay.
Happy Holidays

To answer the question about boredom at FW ..... yes, we did decide to keep our future trips shorter, because after about 3 weeks life at FW started to become "normal". I don't know about you, but we really look forward to the magic of WDW, and staying for that length of time took away from that. After about the 3rd week, we found ourselves doing all of our normal "at home" stuff .... laundry, etc. We do know that there are people that stay there much longer than the mere 6 weeks that we did, and I am sure they are happy or they would not keep coming back, but for us, we'll keep our trips to 2-3 weeks. Have fun, regardless of how long you stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter