• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long term parking at Newark Airport??

lookingforward

DIS Veteran
We got GREAT price from Continental Airlines for our April trip out of Newark, NJ.(non-stop). We will be at Disney for 15 days and I wanted to know if anyone has used long-term parking at Newark. How much is the cost, is it secure, etc. Thanks!!

There are many different types of long term parking at Newark. There is the long term parking which is near the monorail which is $14 a day. There is also long term parkingl ocated away from the airport, but still on airport property, a bus takes you to the terminal, it's $8 a day. We usually use a service called Avistar. They are located off the airport and VERY secure. They charge $14 a day, but if you go to their website sometimes you can get a discount coupon, and it's AWESOME!!! You drive in and the bus is waiting right there, they help you load your bags into the van for you, and then off to the terminal you go!! They drop you off right at curbside check-in(the economy $8 lot drops you off a walk from each terminal) and you're off. I've used all of the parking options at EWR and haven't had any problems, but like Avistar the best!!!

parked in the $8 lot last august it was great the bus comes every 10 minutes and had no problems. It was safe and secure for my brand new car.

Have always parked in the $8 economy lot but decided to try the monorail lot last month. I'm hooked. I thought it was $12 a day not $14 but I could be wrong. It was so nice to just walk to the monorail and jump on rather then wait for a bus and then take a tour of EWR before finally reaching terminal C.

No way I would leave my car in the EWR Long Term lot. The Star Loser did a pretty lengthy story on it a year or two ago, talking about incredibly high statistics with cars stolen, burglarized and vandalized.

We use one of the off-site places, might be Avistar. Had no problems, and with a AAA discount is cheaper than the airport parking.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter