LOOK at THIS!HIFS!UPDATE!!GOOD NEWS!CHECK LAST POST!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
hifamilysuites_c.gif

Yes, I noticed the fine print right away also, although I think it is probably a mistake. How can they charge $115 per adult, when the price on their website for this package is $116 per ROOM? And BTW, if you look on the home page (of THIS site), there is a special rate of $109.

Looks like they're charging you $200 plus a nite for the room and free dinner buffet. Cheaper to pay for the room and buffet separately.

I thought the same thing, hercamore. That has to be SOME buffet! It looks like the BOGO is still the best deal going.

That coupon is a misprint. I called HIFS directly, and their price for the Family Values package (includes free breakfast for all, 2 free adult buffet dinners per night and 20% off any additional adult-or children over 12- buffets) is $116 per night, per SUITE. NOT per person! But again, the Dis board has a special price of $109 for the same package. Look on the home page. ;)

I just called the hotel directly and had the rate adjusted on my existing reservation. Ask for code WT3 which gets you the family values package for $109/nt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter