Looking 4 park buddy May & Sept. 2018

nightskygal

Mouseketeer
Going solo to Disney and Universal May 13 - 24 and September 23 - October 5. Also going to Halloween Horror Nights. Anyone else going during that time that wants to hang or do dinner/shopping?

I will be there Sept 21-29. My nephew and his wife will be with me but they will do a couple of days at Universal

Dachie,

Ran into some trouble with Disney reservations as it appears it will be more expensive for me to do Sept 23 through Oct 5. Thinking of changing to Sept 16 through Sept 28 or possibly staying off site. Either way, our trips will overlap at some point. Regardless of what week I go, my schedule will be the same: Sunday-Arrive in Orlando, Monday-HS with EMH in morning at AK, Tuesday-MK with possible EMH at nite in Epcot, Wednesday-Epcot, Thursday-AK, Friday-MK, Saturday-Disney Springs, shopping, and Star Wars, Sunday-Universal (or maybe a rest/just hang day), Monday-Universal, Tuesday-MK, Wednesday-Epcot, Thursday-AK, Friday-Depart. Let me know if any of those days work for you.

I'm doing Disney arriving 6th September, staying 14 nights offsite, also going to Universal. I don't go upside down aha. Happy to go for shopping or food or shows with anyone and everyone. Doing MNSSHP :)

Princess, I will be doing MNSSHP as well. Will be changing my reservations to 16 - 28th and staying off site. Let me know what days you would be interested in hanging out.

Going solo to Disney and Universal May 13 - 24 and September 23 - October 5. Also going to Halloween Horror Nights. Anyone else going during that time that wants to hang or do dinner/shopping?
I’m going solo May 16 - 22!

Dachie,

Ran into some trouble with Disney reservations as it appears it will be more expensive for me to do Sept 23 through Oct 5. Thinking of changing to Sept 16 through Sept 28 or possibly staying off site. Either way, our trips will overlap at some point. Regardless of what week I go, my schedule will be the same: Sunday-Arrive in Orlando, Monday-HS with EMH in morning at AK, Tuesday-MK with possible EMH at nite in Epcot, Wednesday-Epcot, Thursday-AK, Friday-MK, Saturday-Disney Springs, shopping, and Star Wars, Sunday-Universal (or maybe a rest/just hang day), Monday-Universal, Tuesday-MK, Wednesday-Epcot, Thursday-AK, Friday-Depart. Let me know if any of those days work for you.
Going to the party on that Tues nite. I think Epcot on the wed. I think we will do AK on Mon and HS on Thur but am not positive. We could switch those

Going to the party on that Tues nite. I think Epcot on the wed. I think we will do AK on Mon and HS on Thur but am not positive. We could switch those
Yes, going to party on Tuesday. Let me know when you finalize your plans. Are you staying on site or off?

Ok let's keep in touch as we get closer to May. We can exchange cells to make it easier to coordinate. Looking forward to hanging out.
I'm the September one. LOL I just decided to buy an AP for the trip. I will have another trip in Dec and the tickets plus parking for both cost more than the AP

Ok let's keep in touch as we get closer to May. We can exchange cells to make it easier to coordinate. Looking forward to hanging out.
I'm the September one. LOL I just decided to buy an AP for the trip. I will have another trip in Dec and the tickets plus parking for both cost more than the AP
Oh yeah sorry. I am coordinating with someone else for my May trip and got the dates mixed up. LOL.

Have you decided which parks you will be visiting on which days yet?
I haven’t decided yet - but I have an ap and will probably hop. I want to do Flight of Passage as much as possible and spend some time sampling to food booths at F&G in Epcot.
Do you know which parks you’re doing?

I'll be there May 20 - 24th. Would be cool to meet a few DISers. I have an AP so can hop around!

I'll go shopping!
I always go to Disney Springs and the character outlets. Im also offsite btw.
Where do you like eating, we could go for a meal in the parks too

I'll go shopping!
I always go to Disney Springs and the character outlets. Im also offsite btw.
Where do you like eating, we could go for a meal in the parks too
Sounds great. I was just there 3 weeks ago and did Sanaa, Ohana, Garden Grill and BOG for table service. Would love to try some new places if there are any reservations that can be snagged. Did alot of the QS too but still have alot more to try. I will be going to the Character Warehouse on my arrival day too (5/13) if you care to go - thinking maybe both of the stores then off to dinner at DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!