looking for a great air price stl or kc to

cmatt

islandman wanna be jimmy buffett is my hero
Mco if any one has heard of one plese let me know thanks

Southwest usually has around a 168 RT from KC. Most are non stop, and the we don't mind the lack of pre-assigned seating. The Northwest flight usually has a stop in Memphis or even Minneapolis. American can run excellent fares, but they go quick out of STL.

Good luck!

I check air-fare.com almost every day. They will give you the actual codes that the airlines use for discounts, and the price. I recently got STL to MCO on a Delta "U" fare for $80 less than what the Delta website was showing. When I see a good fare, I call the airline directly and tell them that I would like a specific fare (whatever the code is) on such and such a date, and is that possible. I have gotten great fares to MCO twice using this method.
Best of luck to you!

This year we are paying a little bit more than we usually do, as we are going in June instead of May or Sept. The fare was $124.
Sign up for the emails, but also just check every Tuesday, when the fares come out.

The SWA direct flights from STL fill up rather quickly. Be aware that those flights come in from Midway before continuing on to MCO, so weather in Chicago can cause departure delays. We used to take the last flight down to MCO, but now we have switched to the second-to-last; weather is often an issue at the time we go, and we got tired of arriving at 1 am. The flight back originates at MCO, and it has been right on time every time, sometimes it even arrives early.

I recommend using Park Express for airport parking at Lambert (they are located @ I-170 and Natural Bridge, east of the airport.) They are just WONDERFUL, I can't praise them enough. If you go to www.parkexpress-stl.com, and sign up for their club card, they will send you a coupon for 7 days free parking when they send the card. It takes about 4 weeks, so sign up well ahead of when you need the parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter