Looking for a list of character photo ops for Dec 2023

Jim Libasci

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
We are making our 1st Christmas time Disney World Vacation in a few weeks. I'd love to find a list of what characters are there.
We are very sad that the Tinkerbell meet and greet went away at the Magic Kingdom. We have a special us with Tink shirt we like to add a layer too every trip. DSCN0160.JPG
We know there are a few magic shots available now in the park and if that's all there is that than we will do that.
We have a few Us and Character shirts, but this has been the hardest one to add too the last few years.

Are you looking for a complete list of characters with whom you can get photos? Or are you just looking for info about photos with Tinkerbell?

Some of the character meets are part of Genie+ now, so you can see them on the app.

Some of the character meets have no photographers. If it's a face character (Alice in Wonderland) there might not even be a handler around to take a picture for you. If it's not a face character (Daisy Duck), then there will be a handler who will take pictures using your phone.

And some of the characters have a box camera which takes photos, no photographer. At the Magic Kingdom, that was the situation for Mickey in the Town Square Theatre; also for the characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow in Fantasyland (I think those characters were Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Minnie). If you do those, the pictures can be terrible; ask the handler to take pictures using your phone.

If you want a Tinkerbell Magic Shot, just ask the Photopass photographers. I got a Tinkerbell Magic Shot at the end of October, in Epcot, in World Showcase, in the area between the two gift shops before you head to whatever they are calling Future World these days.

If you want a complete list and don't get answers here, I suggest posting on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies forum. That forum gets a lot more traffic than this one.

Are you looking for a complete list of characters with whom you can get photos? Or are you just looking for info about photos with Tinkerbell?

Some of the character meets are part of Genie+ now, so you can see them on the app.

Some of the character meets have no photographers. If it's a face character (Alice in Wonderland) there might not even be a handler around to take a picture for you. If it's not a face character (Daisy Duck), then there will be a handler who will take pictures using your phone.

And some of the characters have a box camera which takes photos, no photographer. At the Magic Kingdom, that was the situation for Mickey in the Town Square Theatre; also for the characters at Pete's Silly Sideshow in Fantasyland (I think those characters were Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Minnie). If you do those, the pictures can be terrible; ask the handler to take pictures using your phone.

If you want a Tinkerbell Magic Shot, just ask the Photopass photographers. I got a Tinkerbell Magic Shot at the end of October, in Epcot, in World Showcase, in the area between the two gift shops before you head to whatever they are calling Future World these days.

If you want a complete list and don't get answers here, I suggest posting on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies forum. That forum gets a lot more traffic than this one.
I'll post this on the other thread as well. The app is ok but it doesn't show everything and it's really only good for current snap shot and not some characters that appear at special times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter