~!!!Looking for a Skull Rock Code!!!~

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
Yep, I'm in need of 1-2 codes from the Kellogs Pirate Game that gave out the Skull Rock code :) I can offer like a couple Mickey Ghosts, a couple Green Space Suit pieces, a Mad Hatters Hat, a Couple Candy Canes, or some other stuff.

Just post if you have any of the codes for trade, and we'll work something out :)

Thanks for looking!

I've got one I can trade also. Could you offer Pink Tiki?? :rolleyes1 Just kidding.;)
How many Mickey Ghosts and Candy Canes are you offering? What color are the Candy Canes? Do you have any Orange Crates?
Get back to me when you can.
Thanks much,
TikiKrissy

i have 2 codes could u offer credits or 2* fireworks?

Sadly, I don't have any Fireworks for trade :headache:

How many credits would you like for one code?

I've got one I can trade also. Could you offer Pink Tiki?? :rolleyes1 Just kidding.;)
How many Mickey Ghosts and Candy Canes are you offering? What color are the Candy Canes? Do you have any Orange Crates?
Get back to me when you can.
Thanks much,
TikiKrissy

Lol! :) I don't have any Orange Crates either >_< I stink at HM =P

Right now I have two Blue Candy Canes. Would you take those and a Mickey Ghost for one code?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter