Looking for Ariel!!

LoganB

Earning My Ears
Greetings, experts!

I am searching for a particular toy without much particular information. My wife is a big time Disney princess fan and has a childhood memory of misbehaving with her mother at the Disney store and missing out on getting this particular figurine, and she regrets it to this day. I would love to surprise her with some information regarding this toy, because it has been a practice in futility thus far to track down anything about it. Bonus points if anyone knows where I could buy one!

The toy was sold in big bins (like in bulk, it must not have been expensive) at the Disney store. They were plastic figurines about two inches in size. They were being sold in the mid 90s, and they were a mix of all the Disney Classic type characters. The princesses, Aladdin and the Genie, stuff like that. The model was sold for quite a while, as she collected nearly all the princesses.

The one she missed out on was an Ariel doll in her wedding dress. The dress was all or mostly white, and the entire figure was plastic so that it would stand on its own (no base).

If anyone can even offer a model name for the line of toys that would help my google searches! Thank you in advance for anyone willing to help out!

The Disney Stores and the parks used to sell little pvc figures that were about 2 to 3 inches tall. They were not packaged, just sold individually, in a large container or bin. You can check ebay.

Purple Figment,

Thank you so much for your post. Believe it or not, adding PVC to my search was enough to get me to toys made by Applause, and it was a short search through a list on EBay after that point until my wife spotted what she believes to be the one!

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!