Looking for BCV Room Views

DisZip

Mouseketeer
I posted this request on an existing thread, but due to the low response, I though a fresh posting was in order.

I am looking for photos of the views from the rooms/balconies at the Beach Club Villas, to add to my floor plans web page.

Specifically, if you have photos of the views from any BVC rooms, you know/rememeber the room number and are willing to share the photo for posting (with due credit) then please PM me.

Currently I have the views from 4 rooms (208, 228, 266 & 547), but need may more.

Thanks to those who have already helped out.

-DisZip

I don't have any right now, however, we are going in December and I promise to send you some from our room and our friends room when we get back if that helps.

maciec said:
I don't have any right now, however, we are going in December and I promise to send you some from our room and our friends room when we get back if that helps.

Great - I'll hold you to that promise!

We will be there the week after thanksgiving (taking pictures of the view ofcourse!).

DisZip said:
Great - I'll hold you to that promise!

We will be there the week after thanksgiving (taking pictures of the view ofcourse!).
Do you mean you'll be at BCV the week after Thanksgiving? So will I! I'll look for someone taking pictures all around. Look for the solo (wearing lime green Mickey heads) with the big smile-I'll be so happy to be there.

This is too funny because that is when we are going! Our travel dates are 11/29-12/5.

Simba's Mom said:
Do you mean you'll be at BCV the week after Thanksgiving? So will I! I'll look for someone taking pictures all around. Look for the solo (wearing lime green Mickey heads) with the big smile-I'll be so happy to be there.

maciec said:
This is too funny because that is when we are going! Our travel dates are 11/29-12/5.

Yes, we (myself, DW, DD & DS & DW parents) will be there Nov 27th thru Dec 4th - with our lime green Mickey heads too. We are going to MVMCP on Nov 29th and CP on Dec 2nd (dinner at LeCellier).

Last year we bumped into a number of DIS'ers in line for CP - including a webmaster or two. Hoping to meet some new faces this year.

DisZip said:
I posted this request on an existing thread, but due to the low response, I though a fresh posting was in order.

I am looking for photos of the views from the rooms/balconies at the Beach Club Villas, to add to my floor plans web page.

Specifically, if you have photos of the views from any BVC rooms, you know/rememeber the room number and are willing to share the photo for posting (with due credit) then please PM me.

Currently I have the views from 4 rooms (208, 228, 266 & 547), but need may more.

Thanks to those who have already helped out.

-DisZip

We'll be at the BCV Nov5-13 and I just bought a new Canon PowerShot SD400 that I can't wait to try out there. I'll see what I can get for you. :flower:

I called the Beach Club yesterday and asked what were the official requested views for the Beach Club Villas and was told Courtyard, Garden, and Water/Quiet Pool. EPCOT has been removed.

Any idea what the Garden or Courtyard views would be overlooking? :confused3

DVC Grandpa said:
Any idea what the Garden or Courtyard views would be overlooking? :confused3

The Courtyard view would be looking towards the area with the walkway between the Beach Club Resort and the Villas. As seen from this view http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/room205.php.

Is the "Garden" view what we have been refering to as the Woods view - may be more accurate given that many of the trees were damaged during the 2004 hurricanes?

On my upcoming trip home (Oct 9-16) I requested "old EPCOT or Woods view" and that has been noted on the reservation. I know that doesn't mean I'll get it but they did take it. I confirmed it by called back a few days later to have it read by to me. I guess it is up to the MS person you're lucky enough to get.

:confused3

Thanks DisZip, your site Beach Club Villas Floor Plans & Room Views has everything needed (except the points) to make areservation.

Ask for the best possible view of buses and cars rolling by under the your balcony ;) (the service road), these are bound to give you an Epcot view, esp. on a high floor.

Hi DisZip-
We just got back from 6 nights in room 253- a dedicated 2-bedroom with 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom. I took some pictures of the view as we were leaving with a film camera, so as soon as I get the roll developed, I'll scan the pictures and send them to you. We were on the 2nd floor, facing the road and Epcot. We could hear the road, but not really see it through the trees. We could see the fireworks, but again, they were through the trees. The good part about the room was that it had the longest balcony I've ever seen. If you look at your map, it went all the way from one side of the villa around the far corner across the space where the service area is. We could have fit dozens of people on it. I only requested non-smoking and when we checked in, the CM asked if we had any preferences. I said not really, but we'd love a room that had a balcony big enough for more than just 2 people to stand on. I laughed when I saw what we got!! Anyway, I'll send pics ASAP.

Leslie

riggins said:
Hi DisZip-
We just got back from 6 nights in room 253- a dedicated 2-bedroom with 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom.

I hope you have a great time - I just love BCV (can you tell?).

These will be the first views I will have of a true Epcot view.

Maybe I should also add mp3 files of the noise from the service road, as it seems very subjective as to how loud or annoying the noise really is!

Thanks.

We could definitely hear the road when sitting on the balcony, but didn't hear a thing from inside the room. As you said, it's pretty subjective, but I didn't think it was a problem.

Thanks to all those that have submitted photos so far, we now have the views from 9 rooms available on-line.

Still looking for more :earseek:

Bumping.

We now have 12 room views, thanks to various members of this board.

Always looking for more. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter