Looking for costume

looking4themouse2

Mouseketeer
Hi all getting really excited now we leave in 40 days for our first ever Felix resort stay, first trip for my dgd’s 6 and 11 months- with birthdays right around the corner( we will be celebrating there) as well as my dil’s 1 st trip not just to the world but to anywhere other than NY. I’m pretty sure everyone will be as hooked as I am when we get there.
Anyway didn’t mean to go off like that my question is about where to find a decent Anna coronation costume. We are going to the MNSSHP and decided to do a frozen theme, my dd 5 and dgd 6 are going as Anna and Elsa dd decided she would like the coronation dress but the only way I see to purchase one I know that won’t be itchy is at the parks. Any ideas? I’ve looked on amazon and seen mixed reviews about the quality so.

Have you looked at online stores like halloweencostumes.com? You might be able to find one there or if you know someone who sews, they could make the dresses using non-itch material

Have you looked at online stores like halloweencostumes.com? You might be able to find one there or if you know someone who sews, they could make the dresses using non-itch material
No I’ve never heard of them before have you ever used them?

I don’t know how exacting it needs to be, but the only dresses my dd wears are momapprovedcostumes.com. They have an Anna coronation dress that’s fairly close (not exact) but their dresses are SO breathable, the seams are all reinforced and not scratchy at all, and there’s no glitter. My dd has a lot of sensory issues and she wears these dresses all day long.

I've ordered from them as well and had no problems. Delivery was pretty quick too. I know they had a few adult costumes for Anna and Elsa so I'm sure they have a few for kids.

I don’t know how exacting it needs to be, but the only dresses my dd wears are momapprovedcostumes.com. They have an Anna coronation dress that’s fairly close (not exact) but their dresses are SO breathable, the seams are all reinforced and not scratchy at all, and there’s no glitter. My dd has a lot of sensory issues and she wears these dresses all day long.
I personally loved the dress dd wanted it to look more like Anna’s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter