Looking for Disney Mickey Mouse Outdoor Porch Lamp Light Fixture

Pooh Fan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. I hope you can help me out with this. Ten years ago, my husband really wanted a Mickey Outdoor Porch Light for our front porch. Unfortunately, we did not have the money to buy one at the time. We were talking today and he still regrets that we could not get one. I would love to surprise him with one, but I have not had any luck locating one. If you know where I could find one, I would appreciate it. Here is a link to a picture from 2010 where one was sold to give you an idea of what I am looking for.
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/disney-mickey-mouse-outdoor-porch-118695545.

We are in a better place financially now, and I would love to surprise my husband with one. Thanks for any help you can offer.:love:

Kathy,

Thanks for sharing. I saw those, but it is more like a lamp than a porch light. They are cute though.

I have that porch light in my room that is under the stairway. I think I "might" have another that is brand new in the box. Will look for it.

I've seen something like this recently. Try KMART if there is a store in your area. KMART has a lot of disney garden statues.

I was going to say that Sears had them - we bought a tinker bell one- but I see some one already brought them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter