Looking for Disney-themed motivation!

Taylor Hart

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! I currently work out a good bit and typically listen to the DisUnplugged podcasts during that time, but I'm trying to get more into running! Let me know of your favorite Disney songs or other Disney ways you motivate yourself to go running. Thanks!

I really don't like to run, so any advice would be appreciated :) also, let me know of any other healthy living tips you have that are Disney inspired!

I listen to a lot of Disney related podcasts.

Also runDisney has some of their own playlists on Spotify so you could check those out.

I listen to a lot of Disney related podcasts.

I listen to a lot of Disney podcasts as well. I can honestly say that the DisUnplugged podcasts (Walt Disney World and Connecting with Walt) are my favorite. What are some others that you really enjoy?

These make me happy while running :)

How Far I'll Go - from Moana by Allesia Cara
Touch the Sky -from Brave by Julie Fowlis
Let it Go - the Demi Lovato version
You can fly, you can fly, you can fly from Peter Pan
Zero to Hero from Hercules
Hawaiian Roller Coaster from LILO and Stitch
Almost There from Princess and Frog
I'll make a man out if you from Mulan
Try Everything from zootopia by Shakira

Hope those help. I also sometimes like just listening to Wishes fireworks soundtrack when I'm doing a peaceful easy run or walk :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Disney, but I run to Metallica and Nine Inch Nails, so can't help on that front! :D

For ME, signing up and committing to a Disney race helps to motivate!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I listen to a lot of Disney podcasts as well. I can honestly say that the DisUnplugged podcasts (Walt Disney World and Connecting with Walt) are my favorite. What are some others that you really enjoy?
Mickey Miles, Disney Dish with Jim Hill, and Be Our Guest.

These make me happy while running :)

How Far I'll Go - from Moana by Allesia Cara
Touch the Sky -from Brave by Julie Fowlis
Let it Go - the Demi Lovato version
You can fly, you can fly, you can fly from Peter Pan
Zero to Hero from Hercules
Hawaiian Roller Coaster from LILO and Stitch
Almost There from Princess and Frog
I'll make a man out if you from Mulan
Try Everything from zootopia by Shakira

Hope those help. I also sometimes like just listening to Wishes fireworks soundtrack when I'm doing a peaceful easy run or walk :)

I have a playlist that has a lot of Disney songs like these that I feel are inspiring. Then I mix in some other songs that are just upbeat and fun to run to. In addition to the Disney song's roxymama listed I also like:

-Go The Distance from Hercules (Slower song but is there a more perfect song to inspire you to go the distance?)
-I-2-I and Stand Out from A Goofy Movie (Two of my all-time favorite Disney songs, and they are very upbeat)
-True to Your Heart from Mulan (another fun and upbeat song)
-Dig and Little Deeper and Almost There from The Princess and the Frog
-Life is a Highway(Rascal Flatts) from Cars
-Shut Up and Drive (Rihanna) from Wreck-It Ralph
-I've Got A Dream from Tangled
-Rescue Rangers and DuckTales theme songs (just plain fun!)
-Friend Like Me (the version by Ne-Yo, it's a little more jazzy)

I created a Disney Running playlist on Spotify. It was based on a couple different things including a Mickey Miles podcast where they talked about their favorite Disney songs on their running playlist. I find I like Podcasts for slower runs and I like music for tempo and speedwork

My current favorite Disney Song on any of my running playlists is "Something Wild" from the Sountrack to Pete's Dragon.

Another motivator might be signing up for the upcoming Disney running shorts. You complete 3 5ks on your own and receive Disney metals!!

My current favorites are Touch the Sky and Into the Open Air from Brave, Something That I Want from Tangled, and the Illuminations soundtrack.

How does THAT work? I'm so intrigued!!!!
It isn't cheap but it is a cool way to receive some sort of reward for completing your goals. I'm actually going to do it with my 2 older boys this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter