Looking for DL COM open stock

jaross

Mouseketeer
I am looking to trade for DL com, the rectangular open stock pins. My younger son is turning 6 on June 25. He loves pin trading and recently traded for the framed sorcerer mickey. I wanted to give him a few more of these pins for his birhtday. I have traded for a snow white, but that's it.

I am also looking for DL fab 5 in convertible.

His birthday is coming up fast. We live in upstate New York so we can't just go to the park to trade. Here is a list of my traders. I will also consider purchasing reasonably priced pins. But, I need to move quickly because it's almost his birthday.

1343 Dopey in a bubble
133 WDW Fantasyland/Dumbo
1594 two dalmation pups hugging
528 mIckey puzzle piece
533 minnie puzzle piece
3856 corrected toulouse
804 Pleasure Island
3417 McDonald's Bug's life
1817 McDonald's dinosaur
50 Typhoon Lagoon 2000
4988 The Goon (typhoon lagoon)
24 pinocchio error green hat

I have also listed in another thread on here, some non pin items that I would trade for pins. A Pooh Wardrobe watch (watch, 4 bands and 5 face rings in a collector box) and some DCL collector cards.

Thanks alot!

Chris
cft@twcny.rr.com

:jester:

The rectangular COM pins have been gone for quite a while but Saturday they were available again.

I didn't get any but hopefully someone did that can help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter