Looking for help with DIY autograph book 4x6 prints

johnrd

Earning My Ears
I've been researching how to create DIY autograph books using the pages created by many of the very talented and helpful people on disboards. I've downloaded a great many pages and have opted to order 4x6 prints (ordered in Matte) instead of printing them on cardstock. Basically because my printer is broken. It seems like the cardstock option is more popular and probably the better way to go, and probably why I have questions about using 4x6 prints. I plan to bring the prints to Staples and have them bound together at the top? or the side? I'm also torn on how to assemble it. Should the pages be two sided? How would I do that? Should I glue the pictures together? laminate them together? Or just bind them all together one-by-one and not worry about it? Any thoughts or ideas would be great. Thanks in advance.

I used the 4 x 6 prints, too, when I made books for my kids and myself. I mounted the photos on cardstock, one side of the page only. I wanted to be able to put a picture with the character on the facing page. I bound the pages using loose leaf rings from the office supply section of the store.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter