Looking for Saratoga Springs suggestions

DestyTiger

Mouseketeer
We are headed down in a few weeks for a long weekend stay at Disney. This will be our first time staying at SS and we are looking for some suggestions on what area to request. If you have a minute, please provide you recommendations and why you like that area.

Also, is the walkway to DD still open or has that been closed as part of the constructions going on?

Any help that you can provide is appreciated.

We are headed down in a few weeks for a long weekend stay at Disney. This will be our first time staying at SS and we are looking for some suggestions on what area to request. If you have a minute, please provide you recommendations and why you like that area.

Also, is the walkway to DD still open or has that been closed as part of the constructions going on?

Any help that you can provide is appreciated.

The walkway was still closed a month ago although it looks a whole lot better than it did in September. No word on when it will be open. You can still take the boat over to DTD and the walkway to West Side is still open.

We really like Congress Park with a DTD view. If you want to be close to the main pool, Community Hall, Artist's Palette and Front Desk choose The Springs section. If you want to be the 1st off the bus on the way back from the parks select the Grandstand.

Have fun on your trip! I'm looking forward to getting back to SSR myself.
I am envious! ::yes::

I love SSR!

I prefer the Springs location because I like being near the main building. I'm also curious about the walkway... but I am familiar with the west side walk so that's great if that is open as well.

I think the pp said it well, Grandstand is good for the bus drop off, and close to main builidng as well. Springs for main builiding access and community hall, Congress Park for the walk and view of DTD.

When will you be there? We're there in 2 weeks.:goodvibes

Check out the link to my SSR FAQ in my signature. I list pros and cons for each section of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter