Looking for some personalized letters/invitations for Dec WDW trip

dani519

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have a trip planned for my daughter Gianna (who will be turning 9 a couple days before our trip) Dec 8th through the 13th. Also taking the trip are her best friends (Shelby & Stella) Stella will be celebrating her 8th birthday while we are there on Dec 12th

I have used this board in the past and everything has been amazing. I'm looking for some requests if anyone would please help making the following invitations/letters: can I have 2 sets of each: 1 for Gianna and 1 for both Stella & Shelby

-Welcome Letters - all are staying at Port Orleans Riverside so maybe from Tiana or Moana (they loves her and I know there isn't anywhere to meet her currently at the parks)
- Invitation to Tiana's Riverboat Ice Cream Party on Dec 9th at 1:30 pm
- Invitation to Dinner at the Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen on Dec 9th at 5:35 pm (GIANNA ONLY)
- Invitation to Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern on Dec 9th at 5:25 pm (SHELBY & STELLA ONLY)
-
Invitation to Perfectly Prepared Princess Package at Ivy Trellis Salon on Dec 10th at 10:30 am (GIANNA ONLY)
- Invitation to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec 10th
- Invitation to Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant on Dec 10th at 9:10 pm
- Invitation to Lunch at Via Napoli on Dec 12th at 11:30 am
- Invitation to Dinner at Ohana on Dec 12th at 8:10 pm (Stella's birthday)

Also Happy Birthday cards for both Gianna & Stella signed by a bunch of characters/princesses.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Hi
I posted a
1. MVMCP invite, and a couple tickets
2. Tiana's Riverboat Ice-cream Party invite
3. Ivy Trellis Salon Invite
look in my photobucket under
Gianna,,,please save to your own computer as I delete images every week.
Have fun planning
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi, are you still in need of any items? Please post to let us know what you are still looking for.

Hi, are you still in need of any items? Please post to let us know what you are still looking for.

Yes I am still in need of the following:
- Welcome Letters - all are staying at Port Orleans Riverside so maybe from Tiana or Moana (they loves her and I know there isn't anywhere to meet her currently at the parks)
- Invitation to Dinner at the Jungle Navigation Skipper Canteen on Dec 9th at 5:35 pm (GIANNA ONLY)
-
Invitation to Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern on Dec 9th at 5:25 pm (SHELBY & STELLA ONLY)
- Invitation to Dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant on Dec 10th at 9:10 pm
- Invitation to Lunch at Via Napoli on Dec 12th at 11:30 am
- Invitation to Dinner at Ohana on Dec 12th at 8:10 pm (Stella's birthday)

Anything provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hey Lady Boadicea!

I am surprising my daughter, Carleigh, with a trip to Disney is 11 days (11/14 - 11/22) and was wondering if you could make her a surprise trip letter from all the princesses! Also, if you could send an invitation for joining them for breakfast at Akershus for welcoming her back to Disney. And we're also doing MVMCP, if you would be able to make an invitation or letter about us attending MVMCP. Thanks so much!!

Hey Lady Boadicea!

I am surprising my daughter, Carleigh, with a trip to Disney is 11 days (11/14 - 11/22) and was wondering if you could make her a surprise trip letter from all the princesses! Also, if you could send an invitation for joining them for breakfast at Akershus for welcoming her back to Disney. And we're also doing MVMCP, if you would be able to make an invitation or letter about us attending MVMCP. Thanks so much!!

You might want to start your own thread, or post directly to Lady B's request thread. You have posted this request for items here, on another person's request, and then on another thread, it looks like you requested the same thing from Mel. ((bababear_50) I know they get a lot of requests, and I would not want to see them both duplicating work.

@dani519 I had a Liberty Tree invitation, so I made one of those for you. I also created something for Skipper Canteen for you today. I do have this blank of Tiana I could print a welcome letter on, do I have it right that you want two of them? One for Gianna and one for Stella and Shelby? I will PM you the link for the album on my new Flickr account. If you ike them please download and save the full resolutions from there. I also have a BOG invite and an Ohana one. Do you need two like I said above? Is Ohana only for Stella? Sorry if I'm dense. I'm kind of tired tonight, and want to make sure I get it right if I do it. Lol.

IMG_3583.JPG

Thank you for the beautiful work - I think the Tiana print would be great for the welcome letters (yes I do need 2 of them - 1 for Gianna and 1 for Shelby & Stella). The same for BOG & Ohana (2 of each) I just was wondering if the wording on both Ohana invitations could say that we are celebrating Stella's birthday too. Thanks again for your great designs.

@dani519 I had a Liberty Tree invitation, so I made one of those for you. I also created something for Skipper Canteen for you today. I do have this blank of Tiana I could print a welcome letter on, do I have it right that you want two of them? One for Gianna and one for Stella and Shelby? I will PM you the link for the album on my new Flickr account. If you ike them please download and save the full resolutions from there. I also have a BOG invite and an Ohana one. Do you need two like I said above? Is Ohana only for Stella? Sorry if I'm dense. I'm kind of tired tonight, and want to make sure I get it right if I do it. Lol.

View attachment 281789
Thank you for the beautiful invitations! I think the Tiana print would be great for welcome letters (you are correct I need 2 - 1 for Gianna and 1 for Shelby & Stella). The same for both BOG & Ohana, 2 invitations for each - I was wondering for Ohana if the wording on the invite could mention that it would be a celebration for Stella's birthday also. Thanks again!

Thank you for the beautiful invitations! I think the Tiana print would be great for welcome letters (you are correct I need 2 - 1 for Gianna and 1 for Shelby & Stella). The same for both BOG & Ohana, 2 invitations for each - I was wondering for Ohana if the wording on the invite could mention that it would be a celebration for Stella's birthday also. Thanks again!

You're welcome. Today, I worked on the BOG, 'Ohana, and welcome letters. They are added to my Flickr and in your album. I do not have a letter for Via Napoli yet. Tomorrow, I can look for stock, and probably have something for you by Thursday.

IMG_3630.JPG

@dani519 The Via Napoli invites have been uploaded to your album! Hope you guys have an amazing trip, and let me know if you need anything else. :)IMG_3693.JPG

HI! I AM TRYING TO SURPRISE MY SON WITH A DISNEY TRIP FOR HIS BIRTHDAY. DO YOU HAVE A SURPRISE TRIP LETTER FROM MICKEY MOUSE AND FRIENDS? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE ME :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter