Looking for The Wiggles Merchandise...

gypsydoodlebug

<font color=red>Who DOESN'T love Fraggle Rock? I h
This is our third trip this year...since our last, our DD, now 15 months, has become addicted to Playhouse Disney TV stars, The Wiggles. Anyone know if there is a play to get some cool Wiggles merchandise for Christmas?

There is not a lot of Wiggles merchandise at the parks. I saw a little in MGM. Basically, it's the same stuff you can buy in WalMart or Toys R Us.

Remember, the Wiggles "aren't Disney", their show just appears on Playhouse Disney. ;)

There are some Wiggles things in Downtown Disney at the Once Upon a Toy store, but as the above poster said the stuff is pretty much what you can find at Walmart or Target. There were some books I have never seen before though.

We sell some Wiggles stuff in Pooh Corner. There is a section near the front of the building (where there are two doors that are seperate & not together) that has wiggles, RPO, Stanley & Bear.

We have some dolls, a guitar and feather sword, along with some reading stuff & DVDs. We have a TV that plays the DVDs.

We did a pre-Christmas tour of Toys R Us this weekend and they had a ton of Wiggles toys and such, including a Big Red Car.

I was going to say the same about Toys rus. Also check the party stores. I just saw a whole bunch of things at the one close my house. My 15 mo old loves them too and I want get a couplke of things to put in her gooy bag. :sunny:

I know nothing about the Wiggles except that they freak me out - That hot potato song kills me! :crazy:
That said, I saw some REALLY lifelike, scary looking dolls in MouseGears...I think there was other Wiggles merchandise but I saw the dolls and took off running. My own little Chucky moment! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter