Looking into the sky. Story in the making.

coolkidhann95

La Fée d'Etiquette Sait-il français ? Et Est-Elle
I just thought of something, what if our avatars still had our personalities? What would happen when VMK closed? I decided to make my dear avatar coodisneyfan the main character of this story. Note: I am not using actuall people's names unless they do not go on the Dis or VMKMagic.

I stood there, looking over the clouds at Neverland. Fantasyland in the Sky was always my favorite place on days like this. Though somehow I felt saddened, I dont know why though. I mean, I was wearing my favorite outfit (Black haunted mansion shoes, blue tron pants, red highschool musical top, black beret) and I had just finished a quest that gave me ears, not those gold ones I was scammed out of what seemed like years ago but gold and black. I check the time on my virtual watch, 11:58 CST I waited for lights out, 2 minutes passes. It all goes black for a few moments but I am sitting on that same cloud, holding my IVMK with the screen on the map screen. I'm confused so I message Pretty. Hey, what's with the no light's out? It's not new ears. " I get a reply immediatly(sp). " It's years, dork. The dictionary's off and I can finally jump, not just teleport. There's something fishy going on, I can feel it. "

It's just a little, I had just come up with this idea a few minutes ago so it's not perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!