Looking to get engaged

fuzzyfuzzy00001

Earning My Ears
I am looking to ask my boyfriend to marry me on our next trip to Disney. It was going to be in January but we had to change things up. I am looking for ideas on where is the best place to do it and other things to do for it.

It would depend on how intimate you want the moment to be, or if want want something BIG...as in I'm front of the castle at MK. There are and will be tons of people around there. If you want a more intimate setting maybe choose the little white bridge near the GF pavilion....or a spot on the Sandy Beach area on the walkway to Polynesian from GF. Another route, near the bridge that leads to Epcot from Boardwalk while Epcot forever is going. No matter what you choose, I hope it's magical!

I proposed to my soon to be DW at Cinderella's Royal Table with the glass slipper package. Took a few calls to find the right place but Disney help me set everything up. Was the most magical moment of our lives. I have a reservation there again for next Saturday and hopefully can have the same seat on our last night of our honeymoon

We got engaged during the fireworks in front of the wedding pavilion at Grand Floridian. It was super intimate and no one was around. Also the backdrop was beautiful and every time we go back, I smile looking at the pavilion.

What is your boyfriends favorite thing at Disney? I'd center it around that. So if they are a big Haunted Mansion fan, I'd do it in the courtyard right after you get off the ride. Or if they are a big fan of a certain restaurant, I'd do it there.

The castle provides a great background, but if they have something that's more meaningful to them than the castle, I'd do it there.

I proposed to my now Fiancee at her favorite resort, The Grand Floridian. I booked brunch at The Grand Floridian Cafe and preordered the Cinderella Glass Slipper dessert with "will you marry me" written in chocolate. She had no idea this was coming and was completely shocked. The staff at The Grand Floridian cafe was exceptional and made it so special.

On my recent trip, in line for photopass in front of the MK castle (at the top of main street), we watched a guy get down on his knee and ask his girlfriend to marry him. She cried. Another person nearby, who was a pastor, prayed with them. It was the sweetest thing ever.

I proposed to my soon to be DW at Cinderella's Royal Table with the glass slipper package. Took a few calls to find the right place but Disney help me set everything up. Was the most magical moment of our lives. I have a reservation there again for next Saturday and hopefully can have the same seat on our last night of our honeymoon
As a follow up they already had someone in the seat we got engaged in but was still amazing to interact with the princesses and tell them our story

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!