Looking to rent DVC hotel room/studio/1BR (VERY last minute but surprise trip!) in June but having trouble finding availability

disneylover94

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We are looking to stay at Aulani in June and would like to rent a DVC villa, but I'm not having any luck finding anything online. I've checked David's vacation club rentals with no luck. Does anyone know any other sites I could check?

TIA!

Unfortunately, June is one of the busiest times of the year for Aulani, and with many months of closure, you'll be competing with many folks who need to use their points and have been waiting for summer travel. I would definitely book a back up hotel room if you are for sure going.

I just checked a few different DVC rental sites and didn't see anything available. I normally use this tool to check: https://tools.dvcvacations.com/points-calculator

That tool simply pulls availability data 2x/day from the resort tool. One site will not have new booking availability another will not have. The rooms available are what they are for all DVC owners.

Glad you found something. I was going to say that it may not be sold out the whole time. If you are searching a 7 day range (for example), and only 1 night is sold out, it will show no availability for your search since it can't accommodate your full date range. Often, searching night by night to see which is night(s) is sold out will help so you can adjust dates accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter