looks like they have made some changes to the RAT and website

I cant even get past the sign in screen today. Makes searching for vacation dates pretty impossible without calling a CM.

I've gotten signed in today. But at first it showed no active reservations. Then they came back.

I cant even get past the sign in screen today. Makes searching for vacation dates pretty impossible without calling a CM.

Same here. Almost entertaining to hear the hold message direct me to the web, when it is not working. I am actually just dropping some days from a reservation (way ahead of 30 days), so I am not stressed, but if I was trying to make a reservation I would be very anxious.

Funny- the CM that I spoke to (was making room location requests) told me he doesn’t know where everything is on this new site. He sounded a wee bit frustrated...

The AKL situation appears to be fixed this morning! I just walked through the steps...AKL kidani is my home resort, I clicked Jambo as well...and it let me move forward to book a room in March 2019!
After reading this I tried as well and can confirm same. Was able to book a Jambo reservation with a Kidani contract. Thank goodness that's fixed!

Still only shows Jambo as my 'home' resort. Glad it's Jambo and not Kidani tbh, but it isn't fixed for me. I can book Kidani if I check it down further on the page, but 'up top' under home resorts it just lists Jambo.

Still only shows Jambo as my 'home' resort. Glad it's Jambo and not Kidani tbh, but it isn't fixed for me. I can book Kidani if I check it down further on the page, but 'up top' under home resorts it just lists Jambo.

It's the same for me. Kidani is my home, and Jambo is not listed it with it at the top. But when I click Jambo it lets me move forward to book something at 11 months.

When the change was first made, when I clicked Jambo, it would not let me proceed at the 11 month mark saying it was out of my booking window.

Now will they fix it so both Kidani and Jambo appear together at the top for those of us who own AKL? Who knows.

It's the same for me. Kidani is my home, and Jambo is not listed it with it at the top. But when I click Jambo it lets me move forward to book something at 11 months.

When the change was first made, when I clicked Jambo, it would not let me proceed at the 11 month mark saying it was out of my booking window.

Now will they fix it so both Kidani and Jambo appear together at the top for those of us who own AKL? Who knows.

I wish they'd just skip the two sections and list them alphabetically again. It's not like there are that many resorts. The page would like be shorter without the headers.

For the last few days, I haven't been able to select resorts individually. The only choice seems to be all of the WDW group or just the home resort. Has anyone else noticed this?

For the last few days, I haven't been able to select resorts individually. The only choice seems to be all of the WDW group or just the home resort. Has anyone else noticed this?

I wonder if that might be a browser issue? I am using Chrome and have not had that problem.

I wonder if that might be a browser issue? I am using Chrome and have not had that problem.
Wow - you're right! Thanks. I was using Internet Explorer, which had the problem. So I just tried Edge, and that wouldn't let me log in at all. Next I tried Firefox, and it worked correctly.

Any word on the modify option? (we just got back from an epic Alaskan cruise - Seattle - Disneyland trip & I'm out of the loop) I'm hoping to modify a one night reservation on Monday morning (7 month window opens). When I click on the reservation, it says call to modify, so I'm assuming I still need to do the two-browser method.

Any word on the modify option? (we just got back from an epic Alaskan cruise - Seattle - Disneyland trip & I'm out of the loop) I'm hoping to modify a one night reservation on Monday morning (7 month window opens). When I click on the reservation, it says call to modify, so I'm assuming I still need to do the two-browser method.

Sadly the modify feature only lasted about a week and has not been an option since. Must not be a priority, just like adding ddp function which is no longer there any more. Good luck.

Sadly the modify feature only lasted about a week and has not been an option since. Must not be a priority, just like adding ddp function which is no longer there any more. Good luck.

Thanks! It's only one night, and we have an AKV value studio booked - just want to see if we can upgrade to Boardwalk, etc and try a different resort.

I own Kidani and I booked a Jambo (Issue fixed) 2 bedroom value this morning for 7 nights? Totally shocked it was available around noon. Looks like the modify option isn't still available.

Unfortunately the modify option still isn't working and with the new system the two browser method of switching one resort for another also doesn't work. You can still use 2 browsers though to speed up the process but you'll be in limbo for a bit while you cancel the first reservation to free up your points on one browser and then select the new reservation on another (and cross your fingers that it's still available)

I had to make a change on a reservation. Quite the surprise to see the changes. Something else i need to learn to navigate eventually lol

Wound up calling into DVC. the CM told me they are ‘working’ on the adjustment of dates feature as there were ‘nunerous technical difficulties’. Eek

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter