looks like they have made some changes to the RAT and website

Am I losing my mind or is Poly completely missing from this new online reservation tool? I'm SO confused! It's one of our home resorts and I can't see it as of 10:00PM PST on 6/25. Somebody please tell me I'm not crazy! (well, not other than my Disney addiction) :confused3
This gets even weirder... Poly is NOT on the list but now it's showing up on my search results. Fortunately I'm not trying to book it but this is nuts!

This gets even weirder... Poly is NOT on the list but now it's showing up on my search results. Fortunately I'm not trying to book it but this is nuts!
Your home resort(s) is/are separated out from the other WDW/non-WDW resorts, and home resorts come pre-ticked for your search. You’d have to untick them to remove them from a search.

The AKL situation appears to be fixed this morning! I just walked through the steps...AKL kidani is my home resort, I clicked Jambo as well...and it let me move forward to book a room in March 2019!

After reading this I tried as well and can confirm same. Was able to book a Jambo reservation with a Kidani contract. Thank goodness that's fixed!

I was just able to modify two different reservations. One I shifted dates, the other I shifted and added days. The system recognized that I already held some of the nights... a new search showed no availability, but modify did. The system also realized I would be using the points tied up in the original reservations.

So will it work to "walk" a reservation, or would all the dates in the reservation have to be available to do so (not just the add ons)?

So will it work to "walk" a reservation, or would all the dates in the reservation have to be available to do so (not just the add ons)?

I don’t think all of the dates were available... they didn’t seem to be on a new search. Nothing was available. But they were there for the modify request/search because it recognized I had 2 of those 5 days already. I shifted arrival by a day and went from 3 days to 5. Had to borrow a few points, but that was expected.

So, if what I did is like “walking”, then it seems to walk now.

Looks like it might now be set up so that full availability is not needed provided your reservation has the dates. If this is the case one would be able to 'walk' the reservation online.

I was just able to modify two different reservations. One I shifted dates, the other I shifted and added days. The system recognized that I already held some of the nights... a new search showed no availability, but modify did. The system also realized I would be using the points tied up in the original reservations.
Figures, two days after I finished with adding all of my days they get it working......LOL

I see Poly on the list, if this is a home resort for you, it will be in a separate section at the top under My Home Resorts

When I try to modify any reservation and try to add days the added days always shows up as available. Tried to modify a BWV reservation for oct and just add one day and it was available. The same dates was not available using the booking tool.

When I tried to continue the process to add the day I was given the error about the room was no longer available.

Also tried with an akv studio club level with the same result :-)

I see Poly on the list, if this is a home resort for you, it will be in a separate section at the top under My Home Resorts
I can see now how they separated it out. I thought that part was asking which contract they wanted to pull points from, not which ones to search. Definitely not intuitive but at least I'm getting the hang of the new design.

I'm trying to fill out a November reservation, so I'm on the site several times a day, hunting and having pretty good success with it. I got a reservation for all of my dates but I'm hoping to downsize it to save points. I just need one more night! Fortunately I won't have to do this kind of reservation stalking in the future. The only reason I had to is that we just closed on a resale contract and we were using those points to extend an existing reservation with a split stay. Honestly, I kind of enjoy it!

I was able to 'walk' a reservation online at 8 am by modifying it. The first day was not available but because I had it already the system let me add the 8th day and drop the first day...

I was able to 'walk' a reservation online at 8 am by modifying it. The first day was not available but because I had it already the system let me add the 8th day and drop the first day...

That’s great this would save people a lot of phone time.

Hmmmm... just noticed this.View attachment 333356
Yeah that was a nice surprise this morning. I ended up having to cancel my Boardwalk reservation before I could book the Poly and even with doing the 2 browser thing the way the new system is set up it wouldn't refresh my points until I cancelled out of the new reservation and re-did the search. It was very much not fun but I was still able to get the Poly so I guess it worked out.

Yeah that was a nice surprise this morning. I ended up having to cancel my Boardwalk reservation before I could book the Poly and even with doing the 2 browser thing the way the new system is set up it wouldn't refresh my points until I cancelled out of the new reservation and re-did the search. It was very much not fun but I was still able to get the Poly so I guess it worked out.

I also tried to do the two browser trick today but it seems that with the new booking engine it does not work anymore.

Was going to try to modify and see now I would have to call. Hope we get that feature back soon. Next week is a big booking week for me....feb trip and June trip. Still working on my September trip too.

I am trying to reserve a room at my non-home resort starting on Jan 28. It tells me it is outside my booking window and I can't reserve it until June 28th???? UUUUMMMMMMM today is the 29th!!!!!!:badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!