Loss of a fellow DVC member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean...so sorry about Pat's passing. Sending much :grouphug: and Aloha for Pat's family and yours.

Aloha,
Jen

Dean,
Prayers of peace for Pat, her family and friends.

Regards,
Joe

Thoughts and prayers to her family and you.

Sounds like she left a lot of good memories for her family and friends to cherish.

My thought and prayers go out to friends and family

It's hard to lose a friend, especially one that you share so many memories with. My heart goes out to you and Pat's family.

Peace.

Dean - I'm sorry to hear about the loss. I will be praying for the family.

So sorry to hear about this Dean. I wish there was some words we could give the family to heal that wound. I'll keep them in my prayers.

I will remember Pat and her family and you in my prayers. I am happy that you have so many nice times with her to remember.
Bobbi:grouphug:

Thoughts and prayers to Pat's family and friends.

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friend Pat. I hope that her family finds some comfort in their memories of the family vacations they spent together with her.

I passed on the well wishes of the members of this board to Pat's family. They had a photo slide show going and a large part of them were at Disney. Her daughter was telling me how Pat and her husband always invited them to go with them, and they frequently accepted, but she would not hear of anyone using her points unless she could go to. The family expresses their appreciation for the prayers and well wishes. It reminds me how this board is much like a family, we may disagree and even bicker among ourselves but don't let anyone else mess with us.

Dean, please accept my conodolences for the loss of your friend, and well wishes to the family of the dear lady.

Traditionally, memorial threads on the DVC Boards remain for about 48 hours to allow everyone to express their condolances. After that time they are closed and moved to the DIS In Memoriam forum. This thread is being moved there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!