Lost Item - Disney Magic Story

bashuck

Mouseketeer
Just had a great 8 night trip which was a split stay between Beach Club & Poly. During the 1st full day at the BC my daughter brought 6 or so small toys to the Stormalong Bay pool, one of which was a 75 cent 3 inch pink mermaid that went missing. After a few days of requesting we go to lost and found my DW/DD went and they said they would call my number if it turned up. Later that night we come back to the room and find a 'book' (aprpox 8 pages like you would print at home stapled together) titled "The Tale of the Pink Mermaid", along with the mermaid and $40 worth of mermaid themed gifts. The book details the adventure the mermaid went on in trying to reunite with Hailey, and how much she missed her. They placed the mermaid in various places and took pictures of her at SAB/Beaches & Cream/gift shop/Arial Statue/with Captain Fisher who found her along with captions.
My DD treated that mermaid like royalty the rest of the trip, talking to her and making a little room for her using the ice bucket as a pool and making a little bed for her. The entire trip was great but this was the fondest memory. Nice work Disney.

Just had a great 8 night trip which was a split stay between Beach Club & Poly. During the 1st full day at the BC my daughter brought 6 or so small toys to the Stormalong Bay pool, one of which was a 75 cent 3 inch pink mermaid that went missing. After a few days of requesting we go to lost and found my DW/DD went and they said they would call my number if it turned up. Later that night we come back to the room and find a 'book' (aprpox 8 pages like you would print at home stapled together) titled "The Tale of the Pink Mermaid", along with the mermaid and $40 worth of mermaid themed gifts. The book details the adventure the mermaid went on in trying to reunite with Hailey, and how much she missed her. They placed the mermaid in various places and took pictures of her at SAB/Beaches & Cream/gift shop/Arial Statue/with Captain Fisher who found her along with captions.
My DD treated that mermaid like royalty the rest of the trip, talking to her and making a little room for her using the ice bucket as a pool and making a little bed for her. The entire trip was great but this was the fondest memory. Nice work Disney.
Wow! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts