Love is “Universal”: Our Awesome Anniversary Adventures in Orlando (May 2015 TR)

Please Gina, may I have some more.....(random Dickens line) would love to read a new PTR

Hi Gina: from one Canadian (I'm in Montreal) to another, and one minion lover to another, thanks for the terrific trip report! you made me smile so many times while I was reading it!

Hi Gina: from one Canadian (I'm in Montreal) to another, and one minion lover to another, thanks for the terrific trip report! you made me smile so many times while I was reading it!

Thank you!! I have a pre-trip report now underway for October.....feel free to join us over there for some additional chatter!

Just found your Trip Report and I love it!! Thanks for posting! My hubby would die for those Amphicars, but my, that's a steep price for only 20 minutes? And I am right, that someone else drives you around? Hubby is a car nut, and would not be happy if he couldn't get his hands on the wheel!!

Just found your Trip Report and I love it!! Thanks for posting! My hubby would die for those Amphicars, but my, that's a steep price for only 20 minutes? And I am right, that someone else drives you around? Hubby is a car nut, and would not be happy if he couldn't get his hands on the wheel!!

Yes, as far as we could see, you are chauffeured in the amphicar by a dedicated driver. But I agree......it would be super fun to have the chance to be behind the wheel in one of those vessels!! :thumbsup2

We'll see now you have done it! Here I have my first ever couples only trip for May to celebrate our 8 wedding anniversary, to Disney, and your amazing TR has me wanting to explor other options! We love vistiana although we have only stayed at the villages not the resort! I am a Disney fan, as is the husband and we are taking advantage of some of their activities such as parasailing and tubing, some tours, signature dining and spas! You know he things we can't usually do because of the 6 children that accompany us on our vacations. But after reading all this and seeing your final cost, it's back to the drawing board for me! Glad I found this TR as well. It looks like you guys had a amazing time. Thank you for sharing it with us!

We'll see now you have done it! Here I have my first ever couples only trip for May to celebrate our 8 wedding anniversary, to Disney, and your amazing TR has me wanting to explor other options! We love vistiana although we have only stayed at the villages not the resort! I am a Disney fan, as is the husband and we are taking advantage of some of their activities such as parasailing and tubing, some tours, signature dining and spas! You know he things we can't usually do because of the 6 children that accompany us on our vacations. But after reading all this and seeing your final cost, it's back to the drawing board for me! Glad I found this TR as well. It looks like you guys had a amazing time. Thank you for sharing it with us!

I am always happy to be the source of a new idea or two for my Disboards friends :) .

I have to say, though, you certainly must deserve some sort of medal.....travelling with 6 kids?? That's got to be a HUGE undertaking. I thought travelling with a teen or two could be a challenge, but 6 young'uns is worthy of of a special place in heaven :teeth: . (It's gotta be fun, though....nothing more exciting than seeing all the magic of Disney and Orlando through the eyes of a child!)

I am always happy to be the source of a new idea or two for my Disboards friends :) .

I have to say, though, you certainly must deserve some sort of medal.....travelling with 6 kids?? That's got to be a HUGE undertaking. I thought travelling with a teen or two could be a challenge, but 6 young'uns is worthy of of a special place in heaven :teeth: . (It's gotta be fun, though....nothing more exciting than seeing all the magic of Disney and Orlando through the eyes of a child!)

Thank you, traveling with 6 easy traveling with the 8 when my husbands oldest two children come along, now that's a challenge. We have an equal divide: 4 older kids 21,19,18,18 and 4 small ones 10,7,3,2 so picking a place that gives them all simulation and fun, that's a headache in itself! No 21 year old wants to go to chuckie cheese and no 2 year old wants to go to universal (which we found out the hard way...my account has never fully recovered) We are extremely excited to go on a vacation where the only requirements (from the husband) was great steakhouses and something we can't do if the kids are there! Love your TR!

Okay Gina, finished another one of your very excellent trip reports! We like to travel at some of the same times you, Steve, and Jake have been traveling, so it's been fun "catching up" on what you guys were up to on your holidays!

So far I've finished your May and October trip reports as well as August 2014. I have to agree with everyone else that your trip reports give me lots of great insight into some new experiences we are likely to try (including Universal, now that I know the motion sickness patch makes simulators do-able for me). Thanks for taking your disboards friends on all these vacations with you!

Okay Gina, finished another one of your very excellent trip reports! We like to travel at some of the same times you, Steve, and Jake have been traveling, so it's been fun "catching up" on what you guys were up to on your holidays!

So far I've finished your May and October trip reports as well as August 2014. I have to agree with everyone else that your trip reports give me lots of great insight into some new experiences we are likely to try (including Universal, now that I know the motion sickness patch makes simulators do-able for me). Thanks for taking your disboards friends on all these vacations with you!

Awe, thank you for your kind words!!! :goodvibes They mean a lot to me!

In case you haven't seen it yet, have a Christmas PTR underway on the Orlando Hotels & Attractions Board.....we leave in just 8 days!! Feel free to join us over there as well :) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter