Loving the podcast

I just wanted to say hi to. I am also new to the podcast but not the disboard. I have to say one thing it is addicting. I download the last 3 shows and just finishing hearing my first email show while driving. this is great stuff thanks. now i have to finish listening to all the past shows. maybe I will have my own podcast 24 hour marathon :rotfl2:

I kinda like "Disney Dork".
Were you guys not listening??? I have been acquitted of being a Disney Dork by John and Pete who said they knew dorks and I wasn't one :goodvibes :goodvibes :lmao: I have been cleared, I tell ya. And for all of you newbies, may I just tell you how incredibly jealous I am of you??? You don't have to sit by your computer every Tuesday and Wednesday mornings impatiently waiting for the newest podcast to be uploaded to iTunes... :rolleyes1 I guess that's what happens when you happen to be a fan from the beginning, oh well. :goodvibes

Were you guys not listening??? I have been acquitted of being a Disney Dork by John and Pete who said they knew dorks and I wasn't one :goodvibes :goodvibes :lmao: I have been cleared, I tell ya. And for all of you newbies, may I just tell you how incredibly jealous I am of you??? You don't have to sit by your computer every Tuesday and Wednesday mornings impatiently waiting for the newest podcast to be uploaded to iTunes... :rolleyes1 I guess that's what happens when you happen to be a fan from the beginning, oh well. :goodvibes
(this post positively squeaks "Irredeemable Dorkiness"). C'mon, admit it, or we'll have to ban you from the Secret Verandah Mo-gee-toe Pahty, and you will ever be delegated as "spritzer of The Boot".

just do all the podcast as reruns and do a 24 hour podcast marathon like me

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

You know it! Also, what is that spinning thing in your sig? Its hypnotic!:upsidedow

It is a little dizzying isn't it :rolleyes1 It's Schnitzel from the show Chowder on the Cartoon Network. Yes I am an adult who loves cartoons :3dglasses It's a really funny show even DH likes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter