Low point trips on American and Delta

Epcot walker

Earning My Ears
Hi, American & Delta have a special on points redemptions. Coast to Coast--5-10k miles
round trip. Boston to Orlando 10,000 points. Seattle to Florida 12,000 points and up.

Perfect -- just after I PAY for my MIA-SEA trip, they have a special.

I've actually stopped using my AAdvantage credit card because the miles trips are so hard to get and so expensive. I just got one-way Anchorage-MIA for 40500 miles -- and honestly just did it to get rid of the miles.

The Delta flash sale is only on trips out of BOS, NY and SEA. Very restrictive dates.

I'm in the same boat as JimMIA. I have a hard time using my AA miles. Whenever I want to fly AA, award flights are not available or are outrageously high. I did get one of these economy saver flights back in July for a trip in Feb. They are a good deal when they work with my schedule.

It's kinda funny that we now get excited over 12K one-way fares. Not too long ago, the normal price for a round trip was 25K miles. As a matter of fact, just a couple of years ago I had to pay 50K for a round trip, but they upgraded me to first class for both legs of the trip.

My AA flight in Feb PIT-MCO was 5000 miles. I used some in June to fly to the Caribbean (not economy saver) for 27,000 one way. I did not use them for the return flight because it was something like 65,000 one way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!