LTT, CRT, BRGTN, LeCel, OHNA, CR, PSB, CP 9-4 to 9-12-06

TBGOES2DISNEY

DIS Veteran
As soon as I get the pictures together and figure out how to post them, I will have reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern dinner, Cinderella's Royal Table dinner, Biergarten dinner, LeCellier dinner, O'Hana dinner, Coral Reef dinner, Princess Story Book (Akershus) dinner, Crystal Palace breakfast, and various snacks. This was a TON of food for dh, me, dd 5, and dd 2.5. We didn't need to buy extra meals for our 2 yo. We only bought a couple of things OOP. Now that I'm back, I'm hungry, but I was almost always stuffed at Disney. Now I have to cook again. :( lol

P.S. I did gain weight on this vacation, and that was with a couple salads for lunch, skipping desserts that weren't tasty, eating very few deep fried items, and all that walking! I was too tired to do pilates at the end of the day, so we'll see if I'm even able to now that I'm back! (What? You want my legs in the air and my stomach sucked in - yeah, right ... lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter