LTT dinner question

ColetteN

<font color=teal>If you find my link to the cool s
Is the 'children's menu' listed on wdwig.com for LTT available during the character dinner? Not sure my DD would eat the family style meal at LTT. I was wondering if it's possible to order her something off of the childrens menu and add the $5 entertainment fee.

Any experiences with this?

Thanks,
C

In my experiences there...there wasn't a children's menu. Our DD just ate what was served in smaller portions. There is ham, corn, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese...pretty child friendly items. But you could call to see if they can have something else available if your child won't eat those items. Can't hurt to ask!

Most Disney restaurants will cater to their diners, especially children. I would do as the above poster suggested and call and ask or tell your server when you arrive if there are certain things that your daughter will be unwilling or unable to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter