LTT vs. Tony's Town Square for lunch

LTT or Tony's Town Square for lunch?

• Tony's Town Square

• Liberty Tree Tavern

Results are only viewable after voting.

zipDdoodah

My other car is a monorail
I had planned to go to Tony's Town Square for lunch at MK but have seeing rave reviews about Liberty Tree Tavern. I decided to do a poll to see what the real favorite it. Any good or bad experiences at either restaurant?

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :jester: pirate: princess:

I've been to both and prefer Tony's. I like the theming of the restaurant and if you get a seat in the enclosed glass area, you have a nice view of the town square on Main Street.

My vote is for Tony's. When dining there I got their special drinks, that you get the glass mug to take home. Everytime I see it, I smile. :p I was not impressed with LTT. I heard great reviews on this place and was disappointed. I don't like fancy food, so maybe that's why I didn't like the salad dressing they put on the salad.(wish they would use a oil/vinager instead). And the meat was just okay. Wasn't impressed with the m potatoes neither. (Hollywood&Vine makes the best mashed potatoes though)::yes::

We ate at Tony's for lunch and it was very good. I liked the atmosphere there it is very bright and cheery inside.:wave:

I think that the overall quality and variety of the food at LTT is much better than Tony's. I do enjoy Tony's atmosphere, though, especially since I love "Lady and the Tramp." JMHO. :)

I've had both many times and by far prefer LTT. The rolls and salad are what puts it way over the top in the contest. I love the Colonial theming, as well.

If you could, maybe you should try LTT for dinner (great meal & characters) and do Tony's for lunch. Then you would have the best of both!

I'd vote for Tony's. We've been to the LTT tavern twice and had horrible server experiences (although the food was delicious). Both times the server was rather brusque and rude (usually after we decline the special drink with the souvenier glass). On the other hand, our experinces at Tony's have been wonderful. We tend to sit in the glassed-in area and just take in the Main Street atmosphere.

Of course, as with anything your experience may differ-- this is just what has happened with us. We really want to like LTT after reading all the great reviews, we just seem to be a bit unlucky.

That said, the dinner at LTT can be fun since it's a character meal served family-style. I believe lunch may be a la carte.

I am going to throw a different wrench into the picture and say we greatly prefer the Plaza restaurant over both Tonys and LTT. Not as much atmosphere and no characters but much better food at much better prices, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter