LUSH Cosmetics

lorax123

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I'm trying to avoid going to the mall this Christmas season, but I cannot find any LUSH soaps or lower priced gift sets on Amazon. I'm really not good at the whole cosmetics thing, but I'd like to give a gift of the soap, or a small set. Can someone recommend something similar available on Amazon? Or do you know how I can find the soap?

I bought the soap at the store in the mall before, but I dread going there this season.

Thanks!

Well, they have their own website, although you're starting to cut it close for on-time shipping: https://www.lushusa.com/

Now, my secret: I *hate* the mall at this time of year also. Our area's busiest mall is the one that has the Lush store. Even right up until Christmas, I have found if I go as soon as the mall opens (even on a weekend). It is not bad at all. Most malls open at 8AM this time of year and, I swear to you, people cannot get up in the morning and get out shopping. By 10AM, it's awful, I agree. Go there when they open, run in and get your soap, and leave. It's all good!

You can purchase their soaps on their website.
If you aren't opposed to going out shopping in general you can check local boutiques and specialty stores.
I found a semi-local shop who makes wonderful soaps.

Thanks! I have amazon prime, that’s why I’m looking there. I was hoping I was just missing the proper search parameters. The words LUSH and SOAP gives you a wide range of products from varying sources.

Cosmetics are a little out of my league.

I know the King of Prussia mall has a shop. If all else fails, I can go before work, it’s on the way to the office. I am not much of a shopper though. Especially for products like this.

My partner did see some products like this at Home Goods. Good thing I snapped a pic of it! That is easier to stop at on the way to the office.

If anybody was any recommendations from Amazon though, I do love to one click purchase.

Thanks for the advice!

Thanks! I have amazon prime, that’s why I’m looking there. I was hoping I was just missing the proper search parameters. The words LUSH and SOAP gives you a wide range of products from varying sources.

Cosmetics are a little out of my league.

I know the King of Prussia mall has a shop. If all else fails, I can go before work, it’s on the way to the office. I am not much of a shopper though. Especially for products like this.

My partner did see some products like this at Home Goods. Good thing I snapped a pic of it! That is easier to stop at on the way to the office.

If anybody was any recommendations from Amazon though, I do love to one click purchase.

Thanks for the advice!

I'd stick with the Lush brand if you can. It makes a nice gift if that's what she likes. I've bought stuff like that at Home Goods and while it may look pretty, it's always a disappointment.

I did a quick search on Amazon and did find some Lush products, but they were marked up so insanely high (like $50 for 2 bath bombs!) that you’re way better off looking at the official Lush website.

FYI, Lush has a HUGE sale on the day after Christmas. If you can wait to give the gift until then, you can get lots of stuff at 50% off.

I was just coming here to say this. LUSH is a Canadian company that doesn't hold Black Friday or seasonal sales, but they do hold a B1G1 free sale on any of their holiday merchandise on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas).

ETA: The sale is in stores only as per their environmental policy.

Stick with LUSH, after 3 teenaged girls, I’ve learned that not all bath bombs are created equal (although they are getting some from PINK because I needed free shipping).

Check out their website. You can order an e-gift card or an physical gift card; no need to go to the store.

Lush is kind of it’s own thing (people tend to love it or hate it lol). They have very specific types of products and they’re pretty unique so if Lush is specifically what the recipient is wanting I’d buy from their website or store.

If it was just general bath and body products then I’m sure people can help find an amazon available substitute. But Lush doesn’t really have dupes, an alternative will be a real let down if the person was looking for that brand.

I was just coming here to say this. LUSH is a Canadian company that doesn't hold Black Friday or seasonal sales, but they do hold a B1G1 free sale on any of their holiday merchandise on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas).

Me and 4 million of my closest friends would respectfully submit this for your consideration:
https://www.canadaaction.ca/boycottlush

Oh, Lush. My DD used to work there and bought/was given so much product that her bedroom & bathroom smelled like the store!
Like others have said - Lush is it’s own thing and I don’t think you’ll find anything else quite like it. Go to the mall when it first opens to avoid the crowds. And yes the after Christmas B1G1 sale is great.

I am certain the sale was online as well as I received the email last year. I just forgot and everything was sold out by the time I went online.

Amazon Prime is 2 day shipping. When I order from Lush.com, I pay $8 for Air shipping and it comes in 2 business days. I’m in Illinois, so it may depend on where you are.

I myself have searched Amazon for bath bombs/soaps/bubble bars. Everything is over priced, or the quality isn’t there. Amazon is good for many things, but not “Lush” type products.

Edit to add: yes, it’s worth the $8 shipping fee to avoid my local Lush store during the holidays! Line to cashier goes out the door.

I am certain the sale was online as well as I received the email last year. I just forgot and everything was sold out by the time I went online.

Yep, I bought online, too. A lot of stuff disappears quick though, and you get a "place" in the online line.

The one time I went in store, the entire store was wiped out. There were literally a handful of products left in the store, period. Even the non-sale stuff got wiped out on Boxing Day.

lol! Wow... a lot of responses. Sorry, I was just having our IT department fix my laptop. Responding to message boards on the phone can be the pits...

Thanks for all the helpful advice. I'm taking the majority view and just going to the Lush store next Wednesday morning. All I want is a bar of soap! I thought it would be a cute stocking stuffer.

I did notice the huge discrepancy in prices on Amazon versus the LUSH site. I thought maybe I was finding the wrong product.

Since there are so much advice towards staying with LUSH vs another product, I will be sticking with them!

Wish me luck in trying to get in and out of the largest shopping mall on the east coast with my sanity intact.

lol! Wow... a lot of responses. Sorry, I was just having our IT department fix my laptop. Responding to message boards on the phone can be the pits...

Thanks for all the helpful advice. I'm taking the majority view and just going to the Lush store next Wednesday morning. All I want is a bar of soap! I thought it would be a cute stocking stuffer.

I did notice the huge discrepancy in prices on Amazon versus the LUSH site. I thought maybe I was finding the wrong product.

Since there are so much advice towards staying with LUSH vs another product, I will be sticking with them!

Wish me luck in trying to get in and out of the largest shopping mall on the east coast with my sanity intact.

You'll do great!!! Go early if you can.

Me and 4 million of my closest friends would respectfully submit this for your consideration:
https://www.canadaaction.ca/boycottlush

I will be sure to let my daughter know. I don't personally buy anything at all from LUSH, I'm pretty sure I haven't even entered the doors of one of their stores, but she has been telling me for two months now how she can't wait until Boxing Day so that she can get her year's supply of whatever it is that she buys there. She is the one who has told me that Boxing Day is their one big sale and how they only have it in stores because of their policy of not wanting to make excess merchandise that might go to waste if they made additional product to sell online as well. That was what I was originally referring to in regards to environmental policy. I hadn't seen the whole boycott thing before. That is worth passing along for information's sake.

Get several bars of soap, enough to last for months if you’re going to go to the trouble of going to the store and good luck. Lush makes great stocking stuffers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter