LV, NPs and SF - all advice appreciated

Okay, my head is officially sore from all these suggestions. I'm a try everything kind of girl and there's just not enough days in our holiday!

I'm intrigued and slightly scared by the Polygamy Porter suggestion - I'm guessing this is a beverage and not an excessively friendly bag carrier - I think I'll have to amend my philosophy to "almost everything".

It would be nice to have a car to explore the SF area but in my book (glass!) driving and winetasting are not fun bedbuddies. I want to drink it not spit it.

Rio looks fun, will add it into our list of seventeen hundred hotels to visit in two days list.

Thanks again for all your wonderful suggestions - going to lie down in a darkened room now....

There are guided tour rides to the Napa Valley so you wouldn't have to swill and spit. Just an idea. So to overwhelm you!:rotfl:

Okay, my head is officially sore from all these suggestions. I'm a try everything kind of girl and there's just not enough days in our holiday!

I'm intrigued and slightly scared by the Polygamy Porter suggestion - I'm guessing this is a beverage and not an excessively friendly bag carrier - I think I'll have to amend my philosophy to "almost everything".

It would be nice to have a car to explore the SF area but in my book (glass!) driving and winetasting are not fun bedbuddies. I want to drink it not spit it.

Rio looks fun, will add it into our list of seventeen hundred hotels to visit in two days list.

Thanks again for all your wonderful suggestions - going to lie down in a darkened room now....
:thumbsup2

Don't plan a visit to the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco just yet. A long way to go before the doors open. Maybe in 2009 if all goes well.

But it's going to be a great place when it does open.

That's what I thought but then I received the Disney Insider email and there was an article about an exhibit at the museum. So that's why I figured it was open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter