Lyft or Uber to Port of Miami from FLL

queendarvet

Mouseketeer
We are cruising from Miami but will be dropping off our rental car at Fort Lauderdale airport the morning of the cruise (staying at Vero precruise). Has anyone used lyft or uber from the airport to the port of miami? If so, where did you pick up lyft at the airport?

We are cruising from Miami but will be dropping off our rental car at Fort Lauderdale airport the morning of the cruise (staying at Vero precruise). Has anyone used lyft or uber from the airport to the port of miami? If so, where did you pick up lyft at the airport?
Haven't done it yet, but plan to for our cruise in January. Here is what I found on the Uber site:

https://www.uber.com/airports/fll/

Thanks for the link. Actually just booked a transfer through Jiffy Jeff to the port. I didn't want to stress about picking up a lyft!

Thanks for the link. Actually just booked a transfer through Jiffy Jeff to the port. I didn't want to stress about picking up a lyft!

I know you've decided, but I've used Lyft for 3 cruises in Miami both to the port and to the airport in 2 cases and never had an issue with them. Lyft is super easy to use and NOT stressful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter