lyft/uber pick up

postalcop

Mouseketeer
hi,
has anyone taken a Lyft or Uber to Orlando Premium outlets on Vineland?
was wonder where the best spot is for a pick up . or is there a designated spot?
than you in advace

I can't give you any local Orlando information, but.... At most large malls there are several pretty obvious dropoff/pickup locations. Sometimes they are designated and restricted; other times they are just the normal main entrances where most shoppers enter and leave.

Mall pickups can be difficult sometimes, but you can make it easier. For one thing, try for a pickup at one of the main entrances and near a major, unique landmark. Then, text or call the driver and let them know precisely where you are.

I'll give you two examples -- one good and one bad:
  • "I'm in front of Macy's at Dadeland Mall" Yeah, you probably are -- but there are TWO Macy's stores at Dadeland and both of them have at least three entrances! Bad place to try to be picked up. Equally bad is "At Macy's, at the Women's wear entrance." We can't see inside the store!
  • "I'm in front of Cheesecake Factory." Perfect! There is only one and it's at the main entrance. I know exactly where to go.
The other tip is, be outside ready to get in the car...and DON'T MOVE. Very often at major malls there are numerous Uber/Lyft drivers waiting for rides. The rides generally go to the closest driver, and they may only be a few feet away from you when they get your request. So be ready, and stay put!

Hopefully, Joel or someone with local knowledge can help you with info specific to that mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter