Lynx levelers

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Thanks for the heads up… it is a great price… ordered.

Nice, just be warned they come is 3 separate packages. As long as they come, I dont ask why......

Wow, that is a heck of a good price. Might get them for the tires when the 6 point is struggling to level without raising wheels. I will need to think about that. My jack pads are now 7 years old and going strong. Just some 2x6 pressure treat cut and crossed for two layers.

I have a set of these (minus 2) I have had for over 15 years. I made the mistake of putting them under the rear jacks on the new coach when I need a little more clearance.

They didn't like it. Hence why the "minus 2" above.

j

I have a set of these (minus 2) I have had for over 15 years. I made the mistake of putting them under the rear jacks on the new coach when I need a little more clearance.

They didn't like it. Hence why the "minus 2" above.

j
Thats why you need this set with the toppers,to distribute that weight!

Ok, my 2 sets are in and ready to go. Just in time for the fathers day trip! The chocks are massave. It will be nice to retire my old set. I do use 2 sets of chocks setting up with the TT it helps to prevent rocking. Plus, when I was changing out the old tires for new ones they were used for suport. So, they are allready pulling thier own weight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter