Made a ADR for party of 8, but 4 may not show...

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
So, my DH and I love Ohana. Usually we go to WDW with only our kids, but now the extended family has decided to go along. We will be there May 13 to 16th. I made a ADR for party of 8, but DH's brother and his wife and 2 kids may not be going because they said they will probly leave early because there is school and work the next day and they have a 2 hour drive back after AK closes.

So, my question is will they still let us eat there (me, DH, and my 2 kids) if the rest of us leave or will they give us a problem?

It shouldn't be a problem.

I would leave the ressie as is, that way if they choose to stay they still have a place to eat.

If they choose to not go then just tell the CM at the podeum when you check in that some of your party couldn't make it and tell them the number.
It will be fine.

People get sick or can't show for whatever reason. It may take a little extra time to rearrange the table sittings if the number is a bit lower, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Enjoy, I really like Ohana.

It shouldn't be a problem.

I would leave the ressie as is, that way if they choose to stay they still have a place to eat.

If they choose to not go then just tell the CM at the podeum when you check in that some of your party couldn't make it and tell them the number.
It will be fine.

People get sick or can't show for whatever reason. It may take a little extra time to rearrange the table sittings if the number is a bit lower, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Enjoy, I really like Ohana.

Exactly.......they routinely over book the restaurants with the knowledge that some people will not show up or come with fewer people in their party. They will just give you a smaller table and then that frees up a spot for someone else.

Another option would be to try and get two ressies for parties of 4. You then can cancel one if needed.

i dont think it would be a problem, more of a problem if it was the other way around. Things do happen and i wouldnt try to change anything at this point. worse comes to worse they may take a walk in of 4 people and maybe have to share a table (i wouldnt care as long as i was eating at Ohana)

It will not be a problem. You will be seated at a table for 4, you'll not have to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter