Made ressies for next year!

KimCon

Future Floridian
I made ressies for a garden view AAA discount for 164.oo per night for next June 8 - 15th. I am hoping I can get a better rates later on, but at least I know I have this. Now, I can be excited again! Next time I go I think I will just make ressies for the next year when I check out!

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

I am just curious as to what hotel this rate was for. You didn't say in your original post. Also, does anyone know when the Royal Palms hotel will open up or when they will start taking ressies? Thanks!

Oops, sorry about that! The ressie is for the Hard Rock Hotel. So far no word on the new resort, I have called and asked the reservationists at 1800escape and they do not know.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Kimcon,
I've also made ressies for June next year (19-22) at HRH. Thanks to your post I was also able to get an AAA rate (I've been gone to the beach and just got home--didn't know they had been released). I was paying rack rate for a pool view and wasn't happy with the rate. I'm still going to be keeping my eyes and ears open for Ent. rates when they come out.

Kim

Hmmm, paying around $208.00 for a pool, but it is Easter week. $40.00 is a lot higher for a one room type upgrade per night. Maybe it's the season. Anyone get a garden room Easter week?:eek:

Just booked first week of July 2002 with AAA card.
Rates are 164.00 for garden view, 183.00 for pool view.
AAA rates are lower than the Entertainment Card rates.;)

Hi jcl,

Not sure if entertainment rates will be available for your date. (check when they come out) but entertainment rates are the deepest discounts they offer. I just hung up with Loews and rates for hardrock were $129.50 for a poolview and the same room using AAA was $179.00 (that was for August 2001)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter