MAGIC CANDLE COMPANY SCENTS

enhance

Hi! I looked back through this thread and didn’t see, I apologize if I missed it, are these the same candles that are in the Marketplace CoOp at Disney Springs? TIA 😊

Hi! I looked back through this thread and didn’t see, I apologize if I missed it, are these the same candles that are in the Marketplace CoOp at Disney Springs? TIA 😊
....:scratchin....good question...I cannot answer because I haven't seen any candles for sale there.... :confused3 sorry...

No worries. Its located in the center when you walk in the main doors. Right by Cherry Tree Lane. 😊
....I guess that I wasn't really paying attention...I was looking for a case for my Samsung phone at the time...

....I guess that I wasn't really paying attention...I was looking for a case for my Samsung phone at the time...
Understood. I love the dresses at Cherry Tree and kind of noticed them when I walked out. I really love the Haunted and Wilderness candles, but they don’t have some of the fun ones yall have been mentioning. I might have to try some of these.

Understood. I love the dresses at Cherry Tree and kind of noticed them when I walked out. I really love the Haunted and Wilderness candles, but they don’t have some of the fun ones yall have been mentioning. I might have to try some of these.
....GO for it! :thumbsup2

Sea Salt + H2O smells just like the H2O branded soap in the room. There’s really no other way to describe it. Haha! It’s very clean smelling.

I got into wax melts around September because I had some birthday money and, as I am sure so many other people have done, I wanted to do something that reminded me of the parks/added a new element to my home life during the pandemic. My very first purchase was from Magic Candle Company - big surprise! I know that I can deal with the softness of the wax by popping it into the freezer for a bit, but I have tried three scents (African Lodge, Haunted, Horror Nights) and every single one smells of baby powder to me. (I tried Splash as well, but I won't get into what my impression of what it reminded me of.) I know everyone's nose (and sense of "authenticity") is different, but has anyone else had this experience?

My absolute fav is ‘Banshee Flight’ I have it everywhere in my home. So clean and fresh, which I normally wouldn’t associate at first thought of a Banshee 😂

I love the Philharmagic Champagne, Floridian Christmas, Key West, African Lodge, Flying Over Fiji, Flying Over Orange Groves, and Pumpkin King!

i tried Orleans as a car freshener, but it was too floral for me and I had to air my car out after.

...wow, what a shame. Can you share what KIND of scent it is? Oceany? Floral? Spicy? Sweet?

It actually does smell how the website says.

Its a little mix of caramel and butterscotch.

It's a fall and winter fragrance to me. It's good, just not special unique. I like the candles that don't really smell like something I could buy in bath and body works

It actually does smell how the website says.

Its a little mix of caramel and butterscotch.

It's a fall and winter fragrance to me. It's good, just not special unique. I like the candles that don't really smell like something I could buy in bath and body works
...okay...fair enough. Actually, that sounds like an intriguing smell - I could see how it could disappoint if it doesn't have that "WOW" factor....

I need to place a new order so I am looking to get an update on your favorite scents including opinions on the newer scents I may not have tried before.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter